• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trump goes GUN shopping with Marjorie Taylor Greene: Former president poses with a $829.99 9MM GLOCK with his face on the grip in armory tour

You're all forgetting that Trump is a Florida resident and PSA is in SC.
Even if Trump bought the gun (which he didn't), it would have to be shipped to a Florida FFL, which is where he would have to go to fill out the 4473 before taking possession. He was never in a position at PSA where he possibly could have broken the law by signing a 4473.

18 U.S.C. § 992(n) also makes it unlawful for any person under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year to ship, transport, or receive firearms or ammunition.

What do we (and the ATF) think “receive” means?

If you’re a prohibited person you can’t even rent a gun at range under the supervision of a licensed person. Doesn’t “receive” mean “handle” or “touch” generally?

How is that not true in this case?

I’d be shocked if the DC psychos don’t charge him wiith unlawful possession and violation of bail agreement.

View attachment 799597

View attachment 799598

What a tool.

"This is the greatest gun ever made, by great great people. Not like those stupid Beretta Biden guns. Bad. Bad. Truly an honor. . . . for Glock to have my face on one of their guns. An honor. You're welcome."

Donald Trump 01/23/16: ‘I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters’​

Mr President, are there any plans that we should know about? 😂

Last edited:
What a tool.

"This is the greatest gun ever made, by great great people. Not like those stupid Beretta Biden guns. Bad. Bad. Truly an honor. . . . for Glock to have my face on one of their guns. An honor. You're welcome."
Man, if Taurus could make a gun that has Trump's face on both sides, a comb over wig glued on the top rail, and everytime the trigger is pulled a recording of Trump saying, "You're Fired" plays, I think it would get Trump's approval.

It'd have to be a lengthened .50 GI, called .50 Yuuuuuuge.

Prosecutors cite Trump’s supposed gun purchase as possible crime​

Link Below:

Another article:

Jack Smith Says Trump ‘Caught Potentially Violating Terms of Release’ Over Gun Purchase Video In Blistering New Complaint​

Last edited:

Prosecutors cite Trump’s supposed gun purchase as possible crime​

Link Below:

Another article:

Jack Smith Says Trump ‘Caught Potentially Violating Terms of Release’ Over Gun Purchase Video In Blistering New Complaint​

Told ya 👇

Trump goes GUN shopping with Marjorie Taylor Greene: Former president poses with a $829.99 9MM GLOCK with his face on the grip in armory tour

Marjorie Taylor Greene says all these things that make people believe she's on Trump's side, but everything she does is detrimental to him and helps the GOP establishment.

I stopped trusting her the minute she backed McCarthy for Speaker.

Here we go, 4473's going to be updated so you can't buy a gun if you're under indictment for a crime.

Umm, it doesn't need updating because it is already there.

Besides, he wouldn't fill out a 4473 until he received it in his home state of FL and then had to sit through FL's lame waiting period as I doubt he has a permit there.

Capture.JPG

He did not buy or even attempt to buy the gun. It was removed from the display case and allegedly sent off to PSA HQ. They did receive some extremely generous offers from other potential buyers.
1696203938145.png

Back
Top Bottom