• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooters Outpost - Hooksett, NH

7.62x54R was still available this morning. Plenty to be had.

I still can't believe they were selling those Zombie lowers at that price. Sheesh.

Drove by today at about 1130 am, parking lot was pretty full...didn't go in, hopefully stopping in Monday on my home from NH

I went in today. he has a bunch of Sig ARs and Ruger ARs (like 50-60). There was one lonely WASR for $749.The old Chinese SKSs for the same price as before.

There was russian 7.62X54 by the crate and 5.45 as well. I also saw some 50BMG on links but did not get the price. it was a subdued crowd. it looks like the panic is slowing or everyone is broke.

parking lot half empty, they are open tomorrow for Presidents day

Stopped in for my first time today, I was impressed at the size and layout, I think they did a great job with it. Next to no pistol ammo today, some rifle and a good amount of shotgun. Gun selection upstairs was better then I expected, I didn't bother looking at the hand guns because I wasn't going to deal with the transfer back to MA issue.

lots of rifles, almost bought one but I passed, I was surprised by the amount they had.

Were the Ruger AR's SR556 or other?

I was in there and kinda surprised. They have a ton of EBR. Windams are 1099, Sigs and Rugers are 1250. They had at least 10 of each if not more

Still high and not many buying so the hope is there

Thier gay zombie lowers are still way overpriced but at least they are throwing in a parts kit with it.

Stopped in for my first time today, I was impressed at the size and layout, I think they did a great job with it. Next to no pistol ammo today, some rifle and a good amount of shotgun. Gun selection upstairs was better then I expected, I didn't bother looking at the hand guns because I wasn't going to deal with the transfer back to MA issue.

lots of rifles, almost bought one but I passed, I was surprised by the amount they had.

Shooters and MFL will not transfer handguns into MA due to "liability" issues. They have one I spent most of yesterday looking for only to have my hopes dashed when I mentioned the transfer

They a have a great handgun selection but the prices are average. If they dont transfer to ma there are plenty of places on the internet with better prices that will.

Shooters and MFL will not transfer handguns into MA due to "liability" issues. They have one I spent most of yesterday looking for only to have my hopes dashed when I mentioned the transfer

What is their liability if it is going to be sent to a FFL dealer?

Thier gay zombie lowers are still way overpriced but at least they are throwing in a parts kit with it.
Do they work against straight zombies as well?

I saw a message on Facebook, something about having a drawing for a 12,500 round barrel of 5.56. They're going to split it six ways (five customers who enter the drawing, and one employee).

At least I think it was SO/MFL that's doing that...

ok, i can't get the Sig ARs out of my mind since i saw them last weekend.. what model are they? i want to do some research

IThinkIRead OnTheir Fb That It Was The M400 Enhanced. IRememberThat Because When I Was Up AtThe Sig Pro Shop Last Year, That One Would BeThe Model I Would Get. Had Sweet Red Dot On It. I Can PRob Build One Cheaper. Msrp Wad Like 1200 IThink. Not SureThe Price Now.

They were priced at $1,250 i believe last week and wouldn't sell to a Mass resident because they are "not compliant." Real nice weapon...

Yup just got back. they are m400s. they also had an awesome used Wasr for $800 with red dot site, and 4 magazines. I know that sounds high but if you value the 4 mags at $20 each and red dot with aiming bracket at $75????. you are looking at a $645 wasr. pretty good for these days.

made another trip, i did the last post,, has anyone else gone?? place was moderately busy, AR-15s everywhere. 1-2 colts, HK $$$$, Sigs, windham weaponry, ruger, and M&P 15 sports.. the M&Ps pricing was less than $800 a pop and plenty of them. Between what i saw at riley's and here, it looks, like stock is coming back. now all we need is the ammo to come back.

If you did not get a $239chinese SKS, your chances might be gone. They had one lone one in the rack and 4-5 chines nagants. Jim has also taken out the wooden racks that were against the wall that held them. probably not a good sign. Shooter's outpost face book said they had SW shields but i did not see them. Maybe i was looking in the wrong place

kimbers, Sig, glock handguns and others. looks like the stock is coming back.

two lone crates of 7.62X54 left for my Mosin Nagant buddies.

Stopped in yesterday and ended up buying a new Ruger SR45. Whereas other shops in the area don't have any, S.O. had three in the case. Very nice place to shop.... several helpful/friendly clerks, loads of room, and good prices to boot!

Stopped today for the first time, everyone was friendly and helpful, half the first floor is 5.11 gear.

Saw an 1100 on the rack and went to grab it only to find it was locked down to the shelf...walked away from it.

Bought some .22 CCI mini mags and was asked for my license and my LTC.

FELT ALOT LIKE MASS!

Was in today- no 9mm, 22, or 223/5.56 in stock, there was some 40 and remaining pistol calibers were in good stock. No 7.62x54 that I could see, though they did have 5.45x39 cases. Pistol cases were fairly full, as were the rifle cases. Bought two boxes of American Eagle 45 for $23.95

Picked up a pocket holster for my Sig P290- the "Sticky" holster. Had the gun in my coat pocket, but the labeling didn't tell me which size I needed. Mentioned to one of the staff that I wanted a pocket holster- he asked if I had the gun on me- and was it unloaded. When I told him it wasn't we went to the far side of the shop where he asked for and unloaded the pistol, then we went over and tried it out to get the correct size.

Very pleased with the service- was asked by multiple staff if I needed any help while browsing. They did ask for ID when I paid, but used my debit card

>>They did ask for ID when I paid, but used my debit card<<

I wonder why? They never ask me.

I am from NH , They asked me........ Jim is just covering himself. he is checking to see if you are from Mass. if you have a NH driver's license you're good to go. Otherwise, you need your LTC. i know some people dont do this but i dont blame him. all you need is one lawsuit to ruin a good business

After going to Riley's today, i stopped in at Shooters. It is like two different worlds. Riley's is running bare on stock. Jim has AR15s out the wazoo. Windham Arms, Ruger, Sig, not one, but many. they also had the M&P15 22 calibers. I want one of these plinkers someday but i will wait it out a little more.

there was one lone Mak90 on the wall. i did not get the price. no other AKs however. Lots of variety of handguns and 5-6 Mosin Nagants. These are bathed in Cosmo. Never seen a Nagant so think in it!

Ammo seemed light. No X54 in house.

- - - Updated - - -

After going to Riley's today, i stopped in at Shooters. It is like two different worlds. Riley's is running bare on stock. Jim has AR15s out the wazoo. Windham Arms, Ruger, Sig, not one, but many. they also had the M&P15 22 calibers. I want one of these plinkers someday but i will wait it out a little more.

there was one lone Mak90 on the wall. i did not get the price. no other AKs however. Lots of variety of handguns and 5-6 Mosin Nagants. These are bathed in Cosmo. Never seen a Nagant so think in it!

Ammo seemed light. No X54 in house.

I am from NH , They asked me........ Jim is just covering himself. he is checking to see if you are from Mass. if you have a NH driver's license you're good to go. Otherwise, you need your LTC. i know some people dont do this but i dont blame him. all you need is one lawsuit to ruin a good business

I guess I don't understand why its OK to turn away perfectly legal transactions for ammo sales (FID's). We don't even have to go down the path of only needing to be more 18 in NH.

But I guess as long as it only pisses of a few MAholes, it's ok then.

I understand asking for ID to make sure you are legal. But to deny a perfectly legal sale? (I know...[horse])

Went there yesterday and they had some pretty nice looking 91/30 Mosins in stock for $129.99 so I had to pull the trigger (literally) and take home the pick of the litter. They seriously look like they had never been fired...

Back
Top Bottom