NH shops close to MA?

Any NH shops close to MA with good inventory that can do a transfer to MA? Basically looking for a shop that has a larger variety where I can actually hold a bunch of models on my list and see how they feel in hand.

Any NH shops close to MA with good inventory that can do a transfer to MA? Basically looking for a shop that has a larger variety where I can actually hold a bunch of models on my list and see how they feel in hand.
Stateline Guns in Plaistow

There's tons of NH gun stores near the Mass border. Where in Mass specifically and what kind of new guns are you looking for?

There's tons of NH gun stores near the Mass border. Where in Mass specifically and what kind of new guns are you looking for?
I am in Newton. Right near Boston. Just a good selection to see and get some advice. I went to my local store and they literally had nothing. Also where I can purchase ammo.

White Birch Armory has a shit ton of guns and will let you hold them and check them out. Although once you mention you are from mass they won’t sell you any guns at all. Not even frame transfer. If you are in area and can stop in when it’s not too busy it would probably be worth it. They have a decent amount of ammo also.

Back
Top Bottom