• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Monadnock Firearms, Fitzwilliam, NH...

Andy in NH

NES Life Member
NES Member
Today was my first visit to Monadnock Firearms.

I found it to be well-organized and well-stocked store.

Staff was friendly (dogs too) and took the time to answer my random questions.

This is kind of a generic review on my part, but we've all been to shops where the shelves are empty and/or covered in dust, the staff either ignores you or puts on the high-pressure sales pitch; Monadnock Firearms was none of these.

I'm looking forward to visiting again soon.

I went in there today after my fiance and I closed on the house, had some good convo with Tony? sorry if I didn't get your name right. And my girl and the owner had quit a lengthy convo. Good selection of firearms,what a real gun store is supposed to have haha, it's like I died and went to heaven. Friendly staff and I'll def be visiting more once I settle in since I'm only 10 mins down the road! Overall good experience đź‘Ť

Another great experience at Monadnock Firearms this evening.

The staff was very helpful getting my son's rifle set up with the correct mount and scope rings.

Sounds like a great LGS. I'll have to check it out next time I'm over that way,

Anyone seen how they treat a woman shopping alone? I don't want a repeat of my last trip to Milford.

Sounds like a great LGS. I'll have to check it out next time I'm over that way,

Anyone seen how they treat a woman shopping alone? I don't want a repeat of my last trip to Milford.
There was a lady working behind the counter in there last time I was in there. I'd assume like they treat anyone else...very professionally.

Your not dealing with a bunch of crusty old timers who give you the stink eye here. They are good guys/gals.

What the hell happened in Milford?

There was a lady working behind the counter in there last time I was in there. I'd assume like they treat anyone else...very professionally.

Your not dealing with a bunch of crusty old timers who give you the stink eye here. They are good guys/gals.

What the hell happened in Milford?
Thanks for the info.

Nick is not what I'd call an old timer, but a few years ago I stopped in to browse holsters and mags. Didn't even glance at any of the usual miscellaneous stuff cluttering the counters, went straight to what I wanted to look at. Short time later, he walks over and tries to hard sell me on a pink can of pepper spray with a cute keychain attachment. I declined and asked about the specific mags I was hoping to find. Got redirected back to the pink pepper spray. I left without buying a single thing and haven't been back.

All this was some months after the Mr. and I were there shopping one afternoon and a guy coming in the door got shouted out of the store because it was close to closing time.

+1 for Monadnock. Great store and great owner/employees. Literally walking distance from my house so I'll occasionally even walk in just to look around. No pressure to buy and great atmosphere. Bought numerous guns there and also got my 1st suppressors here.

Back
Top Bottom