• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooters Outpost - Hooksett, NH

Because FB isn't a business site? Because they want you to be a member to see everything?

Only having a FB as your business front is stupid.

I agree in that I prefer an actual website, but FB seems to be a lot easier and quicker to post changes and updates in the store.

Anybody else notice the huge SIG Sauer display at SO?

Did SIG get a new booth for SHOT this year? That's the only explanation I can think of for the huge SIG-branded popup shop that's taken over what was originally the NFA corner at SO.

While the color scheme does not fit in with the rest of the rest of the store, I kind of like the SIG display, just wish they MCX/MPX cabinet wasn't so empty. SIG needs to drop off some factory SBRs for retail sale.

FB is also run by a leftist POS who is anti RKBA

Why anyone uses that site given the terms/conditions of use combined with his retarded views on issues in mind boggling

Shooters has a lot of nice inventory and its a nice store but every time I've been in there/called in advance for pretty common stuff I've had a suboptimal experience

I've tried to give them my business half a dozen times and have more or less given up because of the dumb shit that has happened with special orders or driving an hour to get there when they said they would hold something until I got there and then they either grabbed the wrong item or didnt put it aside at all or it was out of stock to begin with/computer was wrong

At this point if Riley's doesnt have it then I go mail order
correction : FB is run by a leftist POS BILLIONAIRE.

I noticed that this weekend. There's a similar SIG display at Kittery Trading Post.
I think it is a sig mArketing program. Funny thing is it looks so out of place at ktp. 20 yards from the filson wool outerwear and stormy kromer caps.

Was up there on Valentine's Day, place was packed, had to pull a number from the deli ticket thing but the wait wasn't too bad, they were moving a lot of guns. Overall I was very impressed with everything there and was specifically on the hunt for milsurps which they did have quite a few of. As a Massachusetts buyer purchasing long arms out of state for the first time it was an easy and pleasant experience (as it should be), staff members were patient as I had them unlock a few racks to give a few different rifles a good inspection. Liked the store a lot and will certainly stop in again next time I'm up that way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grabbed some hot shot 9mm ammo ($11.99/box) to see how I like it. Also some cci mini mags and Mosin ammo, on Monday. I Like the new setup and wished I could have picked up a new gun, but my wife has dibs on her first carry gun soon.

Was up there on Valentine's Day, place was packed, had to pull a number from the deli ticket thing but the wait wasn't too bad, they were moving a lot of guns. Overall I was very impressed with everything there and was specifically on the hunt for milsurps which they did have quite a few of. As a Massachusetts buyer purchasing long arms out of state for the first time it was an easy and pleasant experience (as it should be), staff members were patient as I had them unlock a few racks to give a few different rifles a good inspection. Liked the store a lot and will certainly stop in again next time I'm up that way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I tried o get them to transfer a handgun to a MA FFL for me and they refused. said that the gun was not MA compliant. I told them that MA compliance was not their issue since the transfer to an FFL was a Federal transaction and had nothing to do with MA. THey agreed but told me is was against their policy to sell non compliant guns to MA residents even if it was an FFL transfer. THey can keep their products I go to Reilly's now.

Last edited:
I went to SO once .I was told by the clerk it was NH state law to show I'd for ammo. When I said b.s. they then said it was ATF law. I left it on the counter. A state rep member here told a similar story here and was called a liar by the owner. They will be just fine without me and I will be fine without them.

I went to SO once .I was told by the clerk it was NH state law to show I'd for ammo. When I said b.s. they then said it was ATF law. I left it on the counter. A state rep member here told a similar story here and was called a liar by the owner. They will be just fine without me and I will be fine without them.

This horse has been beaten multiple times.

I'm with you though..........that place is dead to me.

I can only imagine how some of you are when you order a beer at a restaurant and they ask for an ID. Do you get all upset and leave, also?

Getting alcohol isn't a civil right that's protected by the state and Federal constitution.

The only time I was IDed while buying ammo was at a Wal Mart in northern Georgia. Never in RI or NH.

Back
Top Bottom