• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Selectmen order Granby Bow and Gun Club to shut down controversial half-mile-long

Is there any way to know how much has been donated? GoFundMe gives a running total and a goal. I know that might slow donations when the amount gets close to the goal but if we can't see that they're still way short people won't donate.

Everyone, The Granby bow and gun club really appreciates the support from all that have donated! They need all the help they can get, both monetarily and in public support.

Their appeal hearing with the town has been scheduled for OCT 23rd at 6:30 pm. The club is inviting anyone who could possibly show up and support our club. The club would like to overflow the place with people that are pro range!
Here is the address: 10 W State St, South Hadley, MA 01075 "it's the Granby senior center first floor.
See you there!

WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!! Our appeal hearing date is Monday October 23rd with the Granby Zoning Board of Appeals regarding the cease & desist orders issued against our Club. The meeting starts at 6:30pm at the Granby Senior Center located at 10 West State Street, South Hadley, MA 01075. PLEASE COME!! We need EVERY club member and non-club member to include competitive shooters, sportsman, hunters, and 2A supporter to attend this meeting. We need to have a HUGE show of support!! PLEASE come and support our club!!! Thank you in advance. Hope to see you all there!!!

Also thank you to everyone that has donated and just a reminder for those who haven't or if you can give again: http://granbybowandgun.club/support-the-granby-bow-and-gun-clubs-legal-defense-fund/ The Donate tab is at the bottom.

Last edited:
FYI, the Granby Senior Center is in Granby, a little north of the South Hadley town line on Route 202. See you there.

Last edited:
Donation and a bump. Additionally, I'll be renewing...

C'mon NES- Let's stick it to the anti's and support our only 1000 yard range!

Hoping to see a big crowd on the 23rd.

[thumbsup]

I was at a Black Powder shoot this weekend and spread the Granby word. There were people that serve in the board of other clubs that have never heard of Granby.

A lot of these guys shoot BPCR and were interested in a longer range.

Or alternately apply to the state for a 40B permit and see how fast the permit issue goes away. These little boards hate it when the big dog gets involved.

It can cost real money to file a viable 40b but this will scare them straight. Good thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It can cost real money to file a viable 40b but this will scare them straight. Good thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Knowing that may be the parting shot on the way out by the club if they keep pushing might sober them up a bit.
I imagine they could stuff a lot of units on that land and there wouldn't be a damn thing the town could do about it.
Actions have consequences.

WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!! Our appeal hearing date is Monday October 23rd with the Granby Zoning Board of Appeals regarding the cease & desist orders issued against our Club. The meeting starts at 6:30pm at the Granby Senior Center located at 10 West State Street, South Hadley, MA 01075. PLEASE COME!! We need EVERY club member and non-club member to include competitive shooters, sportsman, hunters, and 2A supporter to attend this meeting. We need to have a HUGE show of support!! PLEASE come and support our club!!! Thank you in advance. Hope to see you all there!!!

Also thank you to everyone that has donated and just a reminder for those who haven't or if you can give again: http://granbybowandgun.club/support-the-granby-bow-and-gun-clubs-legal-defense-fund/ The Donate tab is at the bottom.

Just a reminder if you can be there that would be wonderful and if you can make a donation thank you!

Knowing that may be the parting shot on the way out by the club if they keep pushing might sober them up a bit.
I imagine they could stuff a lot of units on that land and there wouldn't be a damn thing the town could do about it.
Actions have consequences.
It will also give the liberals the economic diversity they crave for their children's classmates.

It will also give the liberals the economic diversity they crave for their children's classmates.

They want diversity in the domestic workers, landscapers, and restaurant staff, all whom may be paid less than the legal minimum wage. Their neighbors not so much.

I swear as soon as robots start making major inroads into that sort of manual labor all the limousine liberals, not the ones interested in importing demographics to alter voting trends, will suddenly be all for walls and the toughest immigration enforcement. Just like they currently are for building walls or high hedges around their property and having trespassers promptly arrested.

Back
Top Bottom