• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SecureIT Safes/Cabinets

Boston404

NES Member
Anyone have any first hand experience with their products, in particular the agile quad? Happy with your purchase or any regrets? Yes, I understand this doesn't compete with larger, thicker gauge safes in terms of fire proof and theft. The modular approach and ability to be able to move it if/as needed is appealing.

https://www.secureitgunstorage.com/product/agile-ultralight-quad-kit-pro/

As long as you know it's made in China. I would look at at Snapsafe or Zanotti Armor first they are modular and made here.

I am pleased with my single cabinet, as advertised as someone said. Considering another. Accessories seem pricey for what they are but the door organizer with storage is great. If I had more time/money i’d build a secure gunroom with their wall system.

Respect for the Snapsafe or Zanotti Armor suggestion. Would prefer US made.

Last edited:
What does this do that 4 cheaper StackOn cabinets or cheaper safes don't do?

Seems like a nice concept, but do you want to store rifles on top of a 51" cabinet for $2,700?

I read a few stories of Walmart or Home Depot Stack-Ons showing up dented or bent from shipping. Main reason I went with Agile. That could be avoided buying in person vs online.

I bought the quad from this black friday sale. because of the modular capabilities,and the light weightness of it. I want to store my stuff on the second floor in my room, and this is the only one that I found that met my wants and needs. Everything else was heavy af and small/tight. I can update more details and how it is when I actually receive and use it. Though the sale maybe over by then.

Back
Top Bottom