• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Legacy Collectibles Gets First Peek Into Deceased Mans Gun Safes

@8:30.. copy of Mein Kampf…

I’m gonna have to put some “marital aids” in my safe, just in case I ever die and someone loots it.

Nice collection the majority of my stuff is just modern blast away stuff. I’ve got a couple oldies and the machine guns but the rest of it’s pretty lackluster.

Last edited:

I’m gonna have to put some “marital aids” in my safe, just in case I ever die and someone loots it.

Nice collection the majority of my stuff is just modern blast away stuff. I’ve got a couple oldies and the machine guns but the rest of it’s pretty lackluster.
I hear you, brah.

I'm worried that when I die, my family will discover a 55 gallon garbage barrel filled with worn out FleshLights. I have amassed such a collection over years. I could have thrown them out one at a time in the garbage - but I'm afraid what the garbage men would think should they discover said material.

My girlfriend (Who is a lingerie model) is thankful I am not so rough with her as I am with those FleshLights. Although sometimes she likes it rough.

I’ve had a death in the family recently, I have to fill out a will and sign three documents. basically, so my wife doesn’t make huge mistakes.. I hate the idea of worrying about shit after I’m dead.

But come on, I better just prepare her for going to court… she’s young enough .. she’s got it.

You know you’re getting old when you worry about shit that happens after your dead.

I’m gonna start putting labels on everything..

not my cup of tea, except for the 1911's, but the previous owner had a specific type of gun / guns he was collecting, Walthers and other German guns seem to have been his favorites.

At least they are going to good homes and not to some gun buy back program or turned in to some PD that would destroy them.

Not anything I am interested in but can appreciate the dedication he had to collecting

My Father liberated a copy of Mein Kampf which we sold with most of his other WWII captured stuff many years ago. Marv Rich (military surplus dealer on Moody St. in Waltham) auctioned off all that stuff.

I’ve had a death in the family recently, I have to fill out a will and sign three documents. basically, so my wife doesn’t make huge mistakes.. I hate the idea of worrying about shit after I’m dead.

But come on, I better just prepare her for going to court… she’s young enough .. she’s got it.

You know you’re getting old when you worry about shit that happens after your dead.

I’m gonna start putting labels on everything..
Good move. My Wife and I have mirror wills and I gave her some instructions on what to do with the guns. However, now that she is dying of cancer and there is no other family, I plan on disposing of most of my collection, especially the expensive stuff. Whoever probates my Will won't know what they have and I don't want a thousand dollar gun being given to a PD or sold for a few hundred.

I have two kids that will take my stuff (I came home one day, and found they'd made out a two-column list...."We're dividing up your guns!") so them being given away is not a worry.

If you don't have progeny waiting in the wings, do an inventory, possibly with purchase and current values, so your estate does not get taken for a ride.

I wonder if any were put away loaded.
I’m assuming the guy did a safety sweep first judging by how often he pointed them at himself..

Not that I would assume they’re not loaded. My guess would be his nightstand had a loaded gun in it.

Also, one of those guns, I’m not gonna rewatch the video had a box of three or four rounds with the gun. Their damn near 100 years old and I bet they are still good… and he had ammo in his house somewhere

I have two of my shooting Buddies, one of them a fair amount younger than me, and everything is left to them for firearms, ammunition, reloading equipment. If for some reason they're not around or they don't want it then everything is left to the Woburn Sportsman.

I think this ones out of that vault!

I dont believe for a second that a locksmith just came and cracked those safes and all those totes were still piled up in front

I think this ones out of that vault!

I dont believe for a second that a locksmith just came and cracked those safes and all those totes were still piled up in front
You’re obviously correct on that one.
It’s YouTube/the internet…
In all likelihood, the guy never change the code when he got that safes in the first place…

The code was is either 1234 or the outer buttons…it probably weren’t even locked…

Back
Top Bottom