• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Scott Brown we need to support for senator

Def will be sending some dough his way to help out. I need to get his info so I can, perhaps someone can post his info up so NES'ers can see and donate too!

Do we really need someone who's not a mod (and not an NES member) making a comment on this?

Do we really need someone who's not a mod (and not an NES member) making a comment on this?

Oh I see, you believe your $19 buys you more privileges or say than others ?

I didn't know one had to be a moderator to help keep the forum clutter free

maybe only mods should also point out repetitive questions and comments on the site

how imbecilic

[grin]

Last edited:

maybe only mods should also point out repetitive questions and comments on the site

how imbecilic

[grin]

Nice ad hominem. Looks like you've shown your hand on here.

how imbecilic

[grin]

Just as a matter of record the $19 does buy you more privileges. It is well worth it to support this community of like (well mostly) minded folks. Note the sections on your screen that say Private, that is a privileged/valuable area. Just clarifying for you.

Imo , there can't be too many threads on Scott Brown .
I know a lot of people don't bother to vote because they don't think their vote counts , are disgusted with both repubs and dems or are just lazy . But , NOW IS OUR CHANCE to elect a pro gun senator . Voter turnout will probably be low for this election . If all gun owners or people who are sick of the moonbat , ultra liberal democrats got off their butts and voted , we could get this guy elected .

Imo , there can't be too many threads on Scott Brown .
I know a lot of people don't bother to vote because they don't think their vote counts , are disgusted with both repubs and dems or are just lazy . But , NOW IS OUR CHANCE to elect a pro gun senator . Voter turnout will probably be low for this election . If all gun owners or people who are sick of the moonbat , ultra liberal democrats got off their butts and voted , we could get this guy elected .

I agree everyone needs to get out and vote. I know alot of Repubs like me voted for a D non-winner just as a potential spoiler. In a perfect world a ton of people would have done that and then the Dems would look at the massive number of Dem votes vs the small number of Repubs and in a sheepish manner feel they did not need to come out for the real vote. Then all us false dem votes would count twice as we voted and got some Democrat to stay home. I know it is weird thinking but when the numbers are so skewed as they are here in MA I figured a win for the Repubs would require quirky thinking. Stay undeclared and be sure to vote in Jan.

Last edited:
Scott is a fairly vanilla republican, and therefore doesn't inspire much passion with me, if not resentment.

However, this is the best chance we've had in a long time to put someone that isn't a total moonbat in the senate. I'm deviating from my independant/libertarian voting record and supporting Scott. Sadly, it's extremely important to do so.

Consider that fellow critics of the two-party system.

Only time will tell if he's just another wolf in sheep's clothing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom