• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Santurri Ltd - Gunsmith (N Attleboro, MA)

Update: Spoke to Santurri LTD again this afternoon to let him know the situation. We both kept it cool, zero confrontation on the phone and he offered to send me a check for what I have into the stock. While I am not pleased with how this all turned out there is no question Dave is a stand up guy. I have a lot of respect for a guy who can admit fault and offer resolution without unnecessary confrontation. My experience wasn't great, but Dave undoubtedly stands behind his work, good or bad. I think that says a lot about his business and him as a person.
It's great that he is taking care of it. That says a lot about his character.

I highly recommend Santurri in N. Attleboro. I just got my M&P back from Santurri. He installed an Apex trigger, and installed fiber optic sights. The work was done within a week! Dropped it off on a Saturday, and was notified a few days later that it was ready to be picked up.

This is the second M&P that I've had Dave work on, and the results were exctly the same. Quick, professional service. I was surprised they were both done so quickly.

Now I can enjoy shooting my M&P without that miserable stock trigger.

Does anyone know if Dave Santurri is still operating his business in N. Attleboro, Kelly Blvd ? Have been e-mailing but no response.

Does anyone know if Dave Santurri is still operating his business in N. Attleboro, Kelly Blvd ? Have been e-mailing but no response.
Rob out of Armscraft shares a shop with him. I was out there maybe two weeks ago and I saw Dave working in the back. They were chatting when I walk in to pick up a cerakote project.

Thank you much ,my brothers. Dave has done work for me before and he has always responded . Just got worried that he had pulled up stakes, just when I need AR work.

Back
Top Bottom