S&W "Gunsmithing Services"

So, the S&W Performance Center has professional gunsmiths who can do "tune-ups" on firearms. Any idea if they do trigger jobs?

I'm sure this isn't the case, but it would be nice if you could purchase a "MA Compliant" firearm and then get a trigger job from the company. Any idea if that's possible?

I've read on the forums somewhere they wont do a trigger job for MA residents... [sad]

I figured as much. They haven't seem too friendly towards us MA people, in my opinion, when I've called Customer Service or stopped in the Performance Center Shop. Perhaps they just hate getting "feedback" from MA Citizens, but it's f***ed-up nonetheless.

This state really sucks, man. Buying a handgun with a (mandatory) 10-14 lb trigger pull is madness!

I figured as much. They haven't seem too friendly towards us MA people, in my opinion, when I've called Customer Service or stopped in the Performance Center Shop. Perhaps they just hate getting "feedback" from MA Citizens, but it's f***ed-up nonetheless.

This state really sucks, man. Buying a handgun with a (mandatory) 10-14 lb trigger pull is madness!

I've always found the folks in the Shooting Sports Center to be friendly and helpful.

I Just think that their counsel has told them that they have too much to loose if they do a trigger job for a MA resident. (whether founded or not)

I've never had any bad cust. serv from them, they've been very responsive to my calls/e-mails about my M&P compact, sending me free pinky extender mag things, etc....

Yup, huge pain in the ass, and although the AG says its a "safety feature" it just makes the guns less safe...

I've received funny looks when I asked for a 3 lb. SA pull on my 686 back in '97. However, they did a nice job and made it to my request.
You have to be an alien to get what you want/need[smile]

Back
Top Bottom