• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ruger brings back the PCC in 9mm?

1644-holding-hands-featured.jpg

Someone pointed out that he did not tighten the barrel nut after putting the barrel on. That could lead to some issues...
(I just got one of these, and its not obvious that the nut needs to be turned, its quite low profile, and kind of hard to grasp and turn)

I looked at one Friday. Heavier than you think. I like the fact that left handed shooters only have to unscrew the charging handle and screw it in on the left side.

Every gun store I have been into recently says they get multiple calls a day for this rifle. I guarantee there are more calibers coming. A 10mm would be beyond epic...

Every gun store I have been into recently says they get multiple calls a day for this rifle. I guarantee there are more calibers coming. A 10mm would be beyond epic...
Last Sunday at my gun club......there were three guys there shooting new pcc rugers. I'd say they are selling. I'm going to wait a year for the real reviews to come in.....and hopefully a 45acp version is out then.

Can you get an M&P Mag adapter? I like the .45ACP idea and logically would suggest the near-universal 1911 mag compatibility, but most are only 7 or 8 rounds.
It’s not ideal but just being able to pair it with a pistol is a really cool thing. The Hi Point only has 9-10rd mags in every caliber and is still pretty nifty even though it doesn’t pair with a real pistol.

Buying a bunch of basic 8 rounders at 9$ each would serve many well.

It is heavier than I thought it would be.

It’s a heck of a lot of fun on the range.

Good gun.

My 10 year old picked it up and was drilling steel at 90 yards within a few minutes once he got used to the sight. Tiny steel. Steel so small this old man cant’t see it. Can only hear it.

So, yeah. Good gun.

Back
Top Bottom