Rocket launchers turned in la buy back

I wonder when the last time a rocket launcher was used in LA, was it commando? No no no, it was falling down, the little hood rat shows him how to use it that's right...... I hope they break their arms patting each other.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder when the last time a rocket launcher was used in LA, was it commando? No no no, it was falling down, the little hood rat shows him how to use it that's right...... I hope they break their arms patting each other.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about predator 2? Or maybe it was SWAT..

I understand what you're getting at, but an aiming system and a guidance system aren't the same thing. AT-4 projectiles are unguided, unlike the stuff in your avatar.

I honestly don't know, but I would guess that they at least have a gyro in them to keep them flying straight once they're aimed and fired. Certainly not active guidance which was the point.

HAWK is radar guided. We had to keep the target illuminated with the high power until the missile detonated. If you know how HARM missiles work you can see the problem....

I honestly don't know, but I would guess that they at least have a gyro in them to keep them flying straight once they're aimed and fired. Certainly not active guidance which was the point.

HAWK is radar guided. We had to keep the target illuminated with the high power until the missile detonated. If you know how HARM missiles work you can see the problem....

I see no problem. You're blasting out massive amounts of radar emission in the same general area where radar-seeking missiles are being fired. What could go wrong?

And those sights do what?

Take it from someone who worked on missile seekers and missile design for 10 years: Plastics sites do not a guidance system make, any more than iron sites on a rifle guides a bullet (lol).

The AT-4 is unguided. Not even a gyro (which would be at the heart of an inertial guidance loop).

Ref: your earlier post about spewing disinformation and semantics.

Last edited:
AT4's are close up weapons, it's fire, and instant derp.

No need for guidance, they aren't meant for long range.

The guidance system or lack of one used on a real one is completely irrelevant.

Fine, fixed it. For all of you pedantic little cupcakes. [wink]

Last edited:
It's not semantics. If you're going to argue a point, have the facts correct. If you don't you're just spreading more disinformation like the other side and are no better.

In this case it's clearly just an inert trainer for lugging around on a hump, so there isn't even any firing going on at all. The guidance system used on a real one is completely irrelevant.

Relax man. You may not agree but that doesn't mean I am wrong. If you want to tell me what I was specifically taught in the Army, you won't get far. Our DS made it clear you fire it and forget the tube. If you have the time/ability to destroy it you do. Simple enough.

Relax man. You may not agree but that doesn't mean I am wrong. If you want to tell me what I was specifically taught in the Army, you won't get far. Our DS made it clear you fire it and forget the tube. If you have the time/ability to destroy it you do. Simple enough.
My DI said "mind over matter" means if I don't mind, it doesn't matter. Both your DS and my DI were mistaken as to the proper meaning of those phrases.

Wtf I want one.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Army training, sir!
http://youtu.be/zPaIixH6WnA

Back
Top Bottom