Rocket launchers turned in la buy back

I took a look at those earlier. It looks like the 9mm trainer. There is an assembly at the back to put in a cartridge. Its single shot, pull assembly out, remove spent casing, insert new one, replace assembly, cock, fire, repeat. At the best this is almost as fast as a muzzle loader and weighs the same.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

empty law's tube... uh.. so ? Who the hell cares ? i had one of those in high school... dont see the problem...

Saddest part of this entire moment is that there is not one Military person amongst the rank and file here saying " Umm sir respectfully, are you retarded? its a TRAINER "?

Wake from your slumber sheep, this is an agenda grab.

I took a look at those earlier. It looks like the 9mm trainer. There is an assembly at the back to put in a cartridge. Its single shot, pull assembly out, remove spent casing, insert new one, replace assembly, cock, fire, repeat. At the best this is almost as fast as a muzzle loader and weighs the same.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

I could be mistaken, but I seem to recall the yellow band is an indication that it's completely inert and is for demonstration/classroom instruction only.

Saddest part of this entire moment is that there is not one Military person amongst the rank and file here saying " Umm sir respectfully, are you retarded? its a TRAINER "?

Wake from your slumber sheep, this is an agenda grab.

The thing is there were likely plenty of cops there that were veterans. They know better, but intentionally feed the public false information to play into their agenda. They're not dumb. They're liars.

That's what we were taught in the army. Fire it and forget it. I know what you're saying as well but this is no time for semantics.

What they mean is forget the projectile, not the tube. Unlike a Dragon or a TOW that has to be guided after firing, you fire the AT-4 and once that projectile leaves the tube your job is over. Agreed that you also can forget about the tube other than destroying it if you have the time.

Looks like someone turned in a M1A or M14 :(
6a00d8341c630a53ef017ee6b2099e970d-640wi

Sad, nice birch stock too with a bit of tiger striping...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they're saying that in LA, a population of 3,819,702, that the collection of 2 beat up old rocket launchers and 75 assault rifles is some sort of victory? 2,037 weapons were turned in Wednesday, total.

You mean the same weapons you have in your precinct house and probably in your holster?

I also like how he says "these are not target guns." So what constitutes a "target gun"? lol

75 Assault rifles out of 2037 guns turned in is.... 3.8 %

They refuse to use percentages because people would laugh...

OMG 75 AW!!!!

Drives me nuts!!!

Lets be honest folks. I understand they said that if you turned something in that you're not scrutinized right?

Then lets ask the LA police why they had 2 people turn in what they felt were relevant Rocket Launchers and they didn't investigate further how that is protecting the population of their great city? You would be insane to think they didn't, so where's that search?

BTW, definitely ask that to the chief who said they did so much on that day?

I could be mistaken, but I seem to recall the yellow band is an indication that it's completely inert and is for demonstration/classroom instruction only.

According to google:

M136 AT4 launchers are marked with color-coded bands. A black with yellow band indicates an HE antiarmor round (early models had a solid black band). A gold or yellow band indicates a field handling trainer; no band indicates an M287 9-mm tracer bullet trainer

That's what we were taught in the army. Fire it and forget it. I know what you're saying as well but this is no time for semantics.

It's not semantics. If you're going to argue a point, have the facts correct. If you don't you're just spreading more disinformation like the other side and are no better.

In this case it's clearly just an inert trainer for lugging around on a hump, so there isn't even any firing going on at all. The guidance system used on a real one is completely irrelevant.

According to google:

M136 AT4 launchers are marked with color-coded bands. A black with yellow band indicates an HE antiarmor round (early models had a solid black band). A gold or yellow band indicates a field handling trainer; no band indicates an M287 9-mm tracer bullet trainer

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this has a gold/yellow band and says TRAINER in big words on it that we can assume that it's a trainer? lol

BTW, not trying to sound rude, just want to get my facts straight when I start yelling on facebook.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this has a gold/yellow band and says TRAINER in big words on it that we can assume that it's a trainer? lol

If it were real, the Feds would have already taken it as evidence and begun an investigation. They don't **** around with stuff like this.

If it were real, the Feds would have already taken it as evidence and begun an investigation. They don't **** around with stuff like this.

That is EXACTLY what I was saying! Notice we don't have anyone in custody and being told that the no questions asked thing was only for guns and adding a loophole so they could arrest him.

The guidance system used on a real one is completely irrelevant.

If you're going to argue a point, have the facts correct. If you don't you're just spreading more disinformation like the other side and are no better.

There is no guidance system on a real one [rofl]

Oh Jason you snuggle bunny! so cute!

If you're going to argue a point, have the facts correct. If you don't you're just spreading more disinformation like the other side and are no better.

There is no guidance system on a real one [rofl]

Oh Jason you snuggle bunny! so cute!

Sure there is, it's called "sights."

Back
Top Bottom