• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Road Trip !!!

"Some people feel uneasy about having the kids walk along there, catch the school bus and so forth, when people are arriving with their weapons"

...funny, I feel uneasy about kids, while arriving weapons make me GIDDY! [laugh]

And "in" for the road trip!

Seems awesome to me. I love the Blue Fin restaurant in Basspro shop, but hate shopping for anything in this kommie state! The one down in Virginia and Indiana are pretty nice.

Charles.

Giving the Cali transplant moonbats vapors?
Suck it up buttercup.
Wonder how much it costs to open an artillery range. [smile]

"Some people feel uneasy about having the kids walk along there, catch the school bus and so forth, when people are arriving with their weapons"

...funny, I feel uneasy about kids, while arriving weapons make me GIDDY! [laugh]

And "in" for the road trip!

Woodstone

[rofl]

It's Colorado! You won't find many good guns maybe a squirt gun

Banned under the anti-water conservation killy device act

They could open up a crack house. Then they wouldn't have all those people arriving with their weapons.

Wonder if they would complain about a police station. Lots of people arrive at them with weapons.

I think it's a lot of meth out that way now! I would still head out there and go to Nevada to hit up the EE stores.

Charles.

Back
Top Bottom