• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RKBA baseball cap w/pics of sample

Or this one?

2000.jpg

Bio-washed twill, unstructured, low-profile, six-panel, pre-curved visor, rolled edge visor, brass metal eyelets, cloth strap, brass belt buckle closure, tuck-in grommet, one size

I'd be interested in a baseball cap, depending on the style. I only wear dark hats, so I would get one if it was black, Navy blue, or similar. I also like unstructured caps that fit the head well. I don't like the kind that leave a space in between your head and the inside of the hat.

OK, I went to check out the caps today, very nice. Tan unconstructed, very nice, the lettering will be dark blue all caps.

What I saw were blanks but judging from the items in his shop the embroidery is top notch. I'll post the font when I receive the proof.

Jamie is a dealer member with us, you can check out the link to his site at his forum here Stellar Apparel

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=38749

The link to the cap is on the left RKBA caps. Please note that the picture is NOT the actual product. Just a mock up. He will post pictures of the actual sometime next week.

He was recommended by a green member here.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation and will not benefit financially from this transaction.

I just wanted a cool RKBA cap...I usually get what I want. [smile]

See, the thing is I have a gigantic head. I would love to get one, but not if it's going to be too small. Anyone else here have a head the size of Sputnik?

Basically, are they big or the average one size fits all?

Back
Top Bottom