• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RKBA baseball cap w/pics of sample

Who here is interested in all cotton nice quality RKBA cap. I've been thinking of having them custom made. I may have some people lined up that could do it. I'm thinking tan or black with block lettering RKBA on the front. Anyone interested? Any suggestions?

Blitz1

Last edited:
Sounds like a good idea to me. I know a guy in Marlboro who can help you with design and production. Let me know if you are interested in his contact info.

I'm thinking of red letters on a blue cap and also blue letters on a tan or white cap, or a red cap for that matter.

Just looking for suggestions right now as well as the viability, but I'm interested in making this happen.

We're probably looking at $15.00 each depending on how many people are interested.

I'm thinking of red letters on a blue cap and also blue letters on a tan or white cap, or a red cap for that matter.

Just looking for suggestions right now as well as the viability, but I'm interested in making this happen.

We're probably looking at $15.00 each depending on how many people are interested.

blue letters on a white cap would ROCK. I want one, hell, two of those! I can convince the gf to waer it, muahaah

Something like this?

o_5019.jpg

Or this?

o_5062.jpg

Most likely in tan with blue block letters RKBA.

Comments?

Umm Baseball cap but if not I guess #1 ... I was really thinking of a baseball cap not a train directors hat :p

Im just being picky - majority rules guys - I am in for whatever combination the majority wants.

So would most people interested prefer a baseball hat? (I kind of like the BDU style but I'm willing to go with the majority)

Cost should be around $10.00-$15.00, minimum of 12 is required. I'm looking around at different sources now.

Any profits made will be donated to GOAL.

Last edited:
The question still remains baseball cap or BDU cap.

If everyone that is interested could give their opinions I would appreciate it.

Baseball cap it is then. Tan w/Blue embroidered RKBA simple block letters. Yes?

ah35.gif

Peach-washed Cotton, Unstructured, Low-profile,
Six-Panel, Pre-curved Visor, Sewn Eyelets, Cloth Strap, Tri-Glide Buckle Closure, One size Fits Most.

Input?

Back
Top Bottom