Rifle Cases????

Just a quick question here. Does anyone use a multi gun rifle case>?????

What are the members here using to carry their arsenals to the ranges??? each gun in its own case??? hard, soft what ???

Im looking at getting a gun carry case so i can lock up at least 3 rifles in one case....

Ideas??? suggestions??? Beuler????

I bought a Dosko sport case from Natchez a while back. It says it holds 2 scoped rifles but thats stretching it a bit and I've found holds 1 scoped and one with iron sights ok.
Its lockable but the latches are starting to give a little. Not bad considering its lasted over 5 years of many many range trips. Best thing is most are somewhat water tight and will stand up to light rain.

Looks a lot like this one: Gun Guard Gunguard DLX Series Rifle & Pistol Cases on page 3 of the Natchez site: http://www.natchezss.com/category.cfm?category=11&CFID=15574094&CFTOKEN=32673848&startRow=51

Other than that I use one of the nylon black soft sided tactical bags sold at places like Zero Hour. They'll fit 2 rifles if you use a sack up to protect one but I mainly use one for my AES10B.

Here is an example from CTD's web site: http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MOLLE206-1.html

I've got a couple of two gun hard cases that I use when traveling. But for just heading to the range I use soft cases. At Sippican you may find that maneuvering through the front door of the clubhouse and out the back door and then walking down to the ranges (and back up again) gets old fast with a heavy gun case and ammo bag etc.

EXACTLY why im lookin for either a multigun box or case... i had to make two trips with everything yesterday and didnt BRING all my guns...

Im starting to think one more box, maybe the dual AR style, and a handcart will do it !! LOL

Just a quick question here. Does anyone use a multi gun rifle case>?????

What are the members here using to carry their arsenals to the ranges??? each gun in its own case??? hard, soft what ???

Im looking at getting a gun carry case so i can lock up at least 3 rifles in one case....

Ideas??? suggestions??? Beuler????

This one works for me; 2 scoped rifles or 2 ARs (can usually hold a handgun or two at the same time)-
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat602007-cat20772_TGP&id=0026824226580a&navCount=2&podId=0026824&parentId=cat20772&masterpathid=&navAction=push&catalogCode=XJ&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat20772&hasJS=true

I recently got a 5.11, soft double rifle case from LA Police Gear. It was offered in either black or tan and you could take your pick of three different lenghts.

It was very well made and had pockets for mags and the case when opened up all the way laid flat and had velcro straps that hold the rifles firmly in place.

It has two different carrying handles a long one and the two over the center of the case. But there is a draw back to double rifle cases. They are very heavy with two rifles and all the mags, plus they take up a lot of room when their open.

LA Police Gear have some great deals I paid about $90 for it on sale, marked down from $179.

They have the same case on sale but for one rifle right now for less than $70.00

They have Tan boots on sale for $17.99.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/

Last edited:
The only thing I hate about double rifle cases is they start to get heavy depending on the case and the guns.

I have a double Pelican case. It's heavy to begin with, but when I put two large rifles...say my Mosin and anything else...it's not light. I woudln't want to know what it's like with three.

But JoeT is right..join up and come over for a great group buy that I'm running.

i AM an nes Green member.. maybe i just missed it.. this is wierd... when i try to hit that link it requires me to log in again and then it says i dont have permission to see that link

Last edited:
EXACTLY why im lookin for either a multigun box or case... i had to make two trips with everything yesterday and didnt BRING all my guns...

Im starting to think one more box, maybe the dual AR style, and a handcart will do it !! LOL

There are a few guys at Sippican who use rolling carts.

Back
Top Bottom