Requirements for posting in the Classifieds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Cooler who has 7 guns for sale and wont sell a colt frontier scout for the $1200.00 asking price says he is to busy but keeps renewing his adds ?.
Perhaps you have had a different screen name on NES? One with negative feedback instead of zero feedback and 1 post?

edit- That would be an explanation and legitimate reason why Cooler would refuse to sell.

Last edited:
I thought it didn't count only if you didn't try to get away.

@Reptile
I can’t grasp what you said.

Too many double negatives.

It’s my understanding that when engaging in anal sex that it’s only gay if you push back.

If you get held down and act like you don’t enjoy it by not pushing back - you are in the clear.

That’s the difference between rape and rape rape - as Whoopie Goldberg said.

Perhaps you have had a different screen name on NES? One with negative feedback instead of zero feedback and 1 post?

edit- That would be an explanation and legitimate reason why Cooler would refuse to sell.
Thanks for your answer but i said to him i would meet him at a local gun store and pay cash i have bought many guns on line but not this web site and never have run into such problems. He has the same 7 guns for sale for about a year and keeps moving them to front of site none of them selling ?. Found one on Guns International.

Thanks for your answer but i said to him i would meet him at a local gun store and pay cash i have bought many guns on line but not this web site and never have run into such problems. He has the same 7 guns for sale for about a year and keeps moving them to front of site none of them selling ?. Found one on Guns International.
Looks like he's done that before based on a couple neg feedbacks. I think fair to leave at least a neutral if not negative feedback.

I'm not certain I'd leave a neutral feedback just for a refused offer. I don't think any feedback is merited unless money changes hands. But if the story here from @george willis is correct, I certainly wouldn't try to do any business with the other guy ever again.

Refusing a sale is not the same as backing out of one. Stores can stop/ refuse a purchase for any reason. Some people don't want anything to do with zero feedback.

I'm not certain I'd leave a neutral feedback just for a refused offer. I don't think any feedback is merited unless money changes hands. But if the story here from

Besides in the case of one guy I dealt with. After 1 week of back and forth, negotiating price, etc he agrees. Then no call no shows. So that guy got a neg feedback without meeting or changing money.

Besides in the case of one guy I dealt with. After 1 week of back and forth, negotiating price, etc he agrees. Then no call no shows. So that guy got a neg feedback without meeting or changing money.

Oh, a situation like that? Absolutely. If I drive somewhere to meet you, you've sucked up my time. That's as bad as sucking up my money. I'd have done the same as you.

I was talking about this specific case.

I don't understand what the problem is. I have explained to George Willis that I do not have a car and therefore cannot meet him. He agreed to come to my home but never showed up. It doesn't make any difference how many guns I have posted as long as they are real and for sale. Renewing the postings is a normal occurrence in order to stay active and current with the items a seller has for sale. In the past week I sold three to fellow members who understand I have a real job other than posting on NES.
I have never posted on any other site other than NES so I have no idea what he's talking about. Willis sent me his phone number and told me he would contact me in four days. I put "Sale Pending" on the ad and waited for his response that never arrived.
I have been dealing honestly and successfully on NES and have encountered only two people who have a problem, Willis and this other guy who thinks I only post to gain attention. If a buyer changes their mind that's unrestrainable, but at least inform the seller.

Howdy. New to the forum. What are the current requirements for posting in the classifieds? I don't see anything mentioning this in that forum or in the pinned "read before posting" thread.
Thank you
It's in the rules:

You must have a paid membership to place an ad on NES. If you are an unpaid member and place an ad in a different forum on NES the moderators will delete that ad.[/quote[

See: THE RULES - Read this whole thing before you post in the classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom