• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Renew a Class a unrestricted from Plymouth in Weymouth

I'm coming up for renew. My LTC Class A unrestricted is from Plymouth.
BTW good guy in Plymouth !
Moved to Weymouth for work. Heard the issuing officer is not fond of "unrestricted"
Any tips to renew with out getting a lawyer ?

Weymouth actually puts it down in writing on their website that all LTCs whether new or renewal will be restricted (unless its for employment only). Of course, the unwritten policy is usually that "special" people with political connections will probably get unrestricted.

There's a reason they are getting sued by Comm2A.

You have zero shot of getting unrestricted renewal in Weymouth. One of the worst in the state
That being said, over 60% of the LTCs issued in Weymouth in the past year (approx) have been unrestricted - a MUCH greater percentage than Brookline or Springfield.

Weymouth is turning green you should have no problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't believe everything you hear about Weymouth.

Should be none to being with

thanks captain obvious! Youve done nothing but go around the forum stating things like "its our right!" and such. We know. You are preaching to the choir. But it does no good to just keep blabbing about it over and over and voer. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF JUST POSTING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER.

thanks captain obvious! Youve done nothing but go around the forum stating things like "its our right!" and such. We know. You are preaching to the choir. But it does no good to just keep blabbing about it over and over and voer. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF JUST POSTING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER.

WTF is your problem? I will post it as many times as I want. Its my right. [smile] I do vote and I donate. Use the block button if you don't like it.

Maybe some of these posts about Weymouth issuing or converting permits to unrestricted should be re-posted to the "Guide to gun rights in your Massachusetts town" thread?

Might be nice to get more data in there so the colors can change appropriately.

WTF is your problem? I will post it as many times as I want. Its my right. [smile] I do vote and I donate. Use the block button if you don't like it.

You come off as a simpleton. Why? because as a group here we are so far past your "ITS MY RIGHT DAMNIT!" posts that it is ridiculous. Thats why. Its such old news. If you loo around, people are posting thinking of ideas and ways to combat this crap. You are still stuck at the "pointing it out everyone" phase. Time to play catch up.

You come off as a simpleton. Why? because as a group here we are so far past your "ITS MY RIGHT DAMNIT!" posts that it is ridiculous. Thats why. Its such old news. If you loo around, people are posting thinking of ideas and ways to combat this crap. You are still stuck at the "pointing it out everyone" phase. Time to play catch up.

oh, yeah I forgot you had all the answers/ideas, so everyone here has an idea and no one else has a smart ass remark? It is that simple as its a right. you come off as a very anger type who needs a hug. YOU are not the post police...Happy New Year to you stay safe.

oh, yeah I forgot you had all the answers/ideas, so everyone here has an idea and no one else has a smart ass remark? It is that simple as its a right. you come off as a very anger type who needs a hug. YOU are not the post police...Happy New Year to you stay safe.

I don't have all the answers, I just know when the problem has been identified ten million times over already.

Back
Top Bottom