Reciprocity gets out of committee - not sure if dupe

Nope ... I;m wrong ... THey are just voting now to determine whether they can change the rule to allow them to continue the debate for one hour longer before voting.... LOL..

OK ... CSPAN just explained what is going on ... appears that they are through with rules debates now they are actually voting on whether to have a vote later today....

YOu can't make this sh--t up.

Last edited:
Yes. But there are a couple committees where it gets marked up and such before, or if even, it gets to the floor for a vote.

Ergo, it goes to the Senate and gets Feinsteined and killed. This isn't going anywhere. McCain, Flake. Murkowski, Collins or any of the other country club RINOs could scuttle this.

What a fvcking circus

I can't tell if bind the two helps the chances but hurts the efficacy of both or if one is good and the other bad or if both are good but they want us to THINK they're bad or if they're both bad and they want us to ...

All I'm certain of is, some how, some way, I'm getting swindled by SOMEONE. (along with the rest of y'all)

I can't tell if bind the two helps the chances but hurts the efficacy of both or if one is good and the other bad or if both are good but they want us to THINK they're bad or if they're both bad and they want us to ...

All I'm certain of is, some how, some way, I'm getting swindled by SOMEONE. (along with the rest of y'all)

But once you accept this you will be truly free
Plutzing.gif
Plutzing.gif
:D <we need our emojis back>

There’s a guy who sounds like Patrick from Spongebob talking right now and sounds like an absolute tool. I can’t help but laugh at the arm flapping...literal arm flapping.

^^^^^^^This.^^^^^^^

Like I said prior, I don't trust any of these butt wipes.

Well you can turn down the volume & just by body language & the fact that they are absolutely Looney tunes, u can tell who the Dems. are. Holy crap!!

15 minute vote to see if there's going to be a vote.
They are not pressed for time, judging by earlier votes. Clock will say 0 for a good 3 - 5 minutes before votes are finalized.

Votes are not incrementing all that quickly. I bet they are confused on what they are voting for at this point and are getting clarifications.

Or, everyone left.

Last edited:
GOA says that it will never make it to a Senate vote. They sent an email last night saying that the joining of the fix NICS bill to the Reciprocity bill was in order to get the Fix NICS bill killed since they knew reciprocity would die in the Senate. This was all a charade to allow House members to get a minute of floor time to beat their breast either against the failure to address the carnage taking place on our streets or the squashing of our constitutional rights depending on what you wanted you constituency to see.

I wish I was in a state where calling my senator might matter. Hopefully those that are will.

GOA has been talking this down from the beginning, I'd like to see them proven wrong. I don't know why they are so against it now that the bump stock ban is gone. Maybe they aren't, but it looks that way to me.

Back
Top Bottom