Real life scenario and reprecussions

It is 8:30 pm on a sunday night in Massachusetts and you have work the next morning. You head down to your local cumberland farms to get some 1% milk for your cereal tomorrow morning. You walk to the back of the store, select your milk and proceed to stand in line.

The line has 4 people in it (you being the last) The man directly in front of you presents a sawed off shotgun and demands everybody to the floor and then trains his weapon on the store clerk. Without making a single sound you pull out your polished kimber 1911 and proceed to blow his head off his shoulders at point blank.

Legally whats next?

Are you a hero? Or since this is MA are you now living the rest of your days at cedar junction (walpole)?

I would say hero in a normal world but, this is no normal world. This is Massachusetts you'd probably be f'ed bad. Let the guy with the shotgun take his 60 bucks and leave and then go home and enjoy your cornflakes

What was the final outcome of the guy who shot the maniac who was stabbing his psychiatrist at MA General a few years ago? That was a case of using deadly force to protect a third party.

I think that guy might have been an off-duty LEO, or something similar, so he may have had different rules applied.

He was an armed security guard going in for a checkup on his way home from work or something. He didn't work for MGH. After a few weeks the DA decided not to press charges.

He was an armed security guard going in for a checkup on his way home from work or something. He didn't work for MGH. After a few weeks the DA decided not to press charges.

I heard he fought the civil battle for a very long time afterward. I do not have specifics. The quote "if you are such a good shot, why didn't you shoot the knife out of his hand?" is ringing a bell on this one.

If you were a cop you could shoot him and that would be the end of it. Of this I have no doubt. As a lowly civilian if you shot first you're toast.

If the scenario is "can you shoot the dangerous bad guy" and not get screwed by the DA, the situation would have to be, you drew your gun, with the intent of letting him go if he's not going to kill anybody, but would shoot if he shot first or was turning to train the shotgun back in your direction. I think the libtard DA mindset would be if the guy with the shotgun robbing a store is not pointing the gun at you you're not in immediate danger.

In another scenario, yell " Hey! didn't you see the sign on the door! "

gunfreezone.jpg

I'm going with it is a Cumberland farms let the guy walk out with the $50 in cash and let the LEOs handle it because shooting the guy from behind is going to make it hard to prove self defense

You can defend a third person if that person would be legally able to defend themselves. In this case, the clerk was in immediate danger of death or grave bodily injury. Consequently, deadly force is entirely justified, even in MA.

You can defend a third person if that person would be legally able to defend themselves. In this case, the clerk was in immediate danger of death or grave bodily injury. Consequently, deadly force is entirely justified, even in MA.

not if it's the clerk that wouldn't let me use the can before they renovated the place. sorry a**h***, you're on your own. i really had to drop a deuce and you humiliated me making me damn near beg for a toilet. fortunately i don't have to beg to use a filthy toilet at walmart.

Jump out to the front of the line tell the perp he's doing it wrong, pull out your 1911 point it at the clerk and tell him " Open the ****en safe " turn to the perp and say " see Dope this is how its done " grab the doe, pistol whip the perp and grab a large Latte and calmly stroll out the door.

Capitalism, thee end.

crazy uncle joe covered this one. Sneak up on the perp, take his shotgun, point it out the back door and fire into the air as a warning shot.

not if it's the clerk that wouldn't let me use the can before they renovated the place. sorry a**h***, you're on your own. i really had to drop a deuce and you humiliated me making me damn near beg for a toilet. fortunately i don't have to beg to use a filthy toilet at walmart.

Exactly! Now if he was pointing a SBS at the cute girl at the County Stores that motherdammer is going down!!

If you can't properly time your deuces and need to drop them at Cumbies and Walmart, you have bigger issues than this situation.

This scenario has already happened.

Here is how to survive:

and now... some auto-tune:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Cumberland farms were out of business,after you blow his head off walk out of the store with the milk.Don't forget to take a candy bar with you,and a pack of kools.

Quietly seethe with anger and mutter "Every Effin Time I come in for my smokes and lottery this Happens!!!!" GOD why do you hate me!

Because I carry pretty much every day I often run these "what if" scenarios in my head. Unfortunetly I think here in MA I am waiting for him to fire first or point it at me or a loved one. Pretty sad because that will usually mean an innocent person will probably die before you fire a shot. And why the F will my spell checker not find the word "unfortunetily"[crying]

This.

Although I'd feel pretty bad if a single mom or kid was killed because I was afraid of getting in law trouble. But yes, I think of this because I carry daily as well.

Back
Top Bottom