• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Range safety rules exist for a reason

Think second one lacked trigger discipline and got the first one in the back of the leg.

Muzzle discipline for sure... you're probably right on trigger discipline but might have cooked one off.

Guy who got shot didn't look like he spun his rifle and it was pointing 180* from his foot when he dropped it.

Muzzle discipline for sure... you're probably right on trigger discipline but might have cooked one off.

Guy who got shot didn't look like he spun his rifle and it was pointing 180* from his foot when he dropped it.

I guess we don't know if the second dude dumped 6 mags prior to this, but his bbl isn't glowing and the wood isn't smoking. So a cook-off is likely NOT the reason. Sweeping your dude is the reason. And booger-bang-connection thingy.

I wouldn't be so quick to laugh at the hajis. There's a NES contingent who thinks celebratory gunfire is totally OK.

I wouldn't be so quick to laugh at the hajis. There's a NES contingent who thinks celebratory gunfire is totally OK.
I don't think there's any NES contingent that thinks pointing a gun at your bro with a finger on the trigger is ok, though. Also we have had "celaboratory gunfire" at NES shoots (eg, things like mosin volleys) just not in the irresponsible durka variety.... there's a right and a wrong way to do nearly anything....

I don't think there's any NES contingent that thinks pointing a gun at your bro with a finger on the trigger is ok, though. Also we have had "celaboratory gunfire" at NES shoots (eg, things like mosin volleys) just not in the irresponsible durka variety.... there's a right and a wrong way to do nearly anything....

I would not classify NES shoot celebrating safely into a berm the same way at all. Im talking about the dipshits who think it's OK to fire into the air just to make noise.

Back
Top Bottom