Radical Left Stage Shootings to force Dems Hand on Gun Control ???

I don't think its possible that it would even be operable if it was ran as badly as MBTA is. NYCs system size demands some sort of "order" otherwise itd be broken. not to mention the % of their population leans on that system a lot harder than we do here. The cameras being broken there is highly suspicious.

Thats the "kind of suspicious" maybe at most a few steps below something like the January 6 suspicious of "people invading the capital building in the one city in america with the most amount of interconnected federal and local law enforcement agencies in the country who intentionally just didnt do anything despite knowing a huge event was going on" kind of suspicious.... [laugh]

while still being way way below "Epstein killed himself in his cell and the cameras were broken" kind of suspicious, though.
Ya I hear you, I’ve never been on their system I just imagined if it was anything like ours, f***ing soup sandwich. Trying to look at diff angles for something that makes sense. lol

I used to date a girl in the early 1980's who lived in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn and rode the Elevated trains all the time. Went into the city, Flatbush, Coney Island.

I was back there in 2011 and it seemed a lot better than I remembered it. Not sure about these days...

1649889404304.png
circa 2015...

The cameras being broken there is highly suspicious...

Thats the "kind of suspicious" ...
MTA train doors are always unlocked to allow for passing through and yet the car which was shot up had a locked door trapping people in the kill box. Could be a coincidence, but that's also f*cky to me.

MTA train doors are always unlocked to allow for passing through and yet the car which was shot up had a locked door trapping people in the kill box. Could be a coincidence, but that's also f*cky to me.
Is it as simple as throwing a latch, or is a key needed...?

da99bbcdb353b071322b9d21b7fc8c27_500x0.jpg

I heard "get on the train".
Yep:

Another video shows the chaos on the platform moments after people exited the car. Two trains are at the platform as a voice on the intercom yells, "Everybody on the platform get on the train."​

[rolleyes]

Is it as simple as throwing a latch, or is a key needed...?
It is as simple as grabbing a frigging fire extinguisher,
busting out the windows in the two cars' facing doors,
and clambering through the hole.
Splurge; use the extinguisher to bust out as much glass as possible.

Or you could just stay in the car and scream until you get shot.

But if I have to bust out a train window to escape a crazed gunman,
I am not giving my name to the transit authority so that they can bill me.

This guy shoots up a NYC SUBWAY, caps TEN people, none of them fatally and manages to actually ESCAPE with the billion cctv cameras there, not to mention the probably dozens of metro police stationed there? What was he using anyway, a 32ACP?

Hol up, lemme fix my tinfoil hat... could he be a spook?
My experience with cctv cams is more often than not they're either not working, not pointed where you want them, too far away, angled in such a way as you see "something " but not anything you can use, or everything is perfect but it's just another guy in a hoodie (and/or mask these days).

My experience with cctv cams is more often than not they're either not working, not pointed where you want them, too far away, angled in such a way as you see "something " but not anything you can use, or everything is perfect but it's just another guy in a hoodie (and/or mask these days).
But try and bury just one body in a shallow grave,
and it turns out there are 3-4 freaking game cams
pointed straight at you.

More information on the case:

1) the guy had a YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtl9pjnppooRbj_YssCKxsA. It was up this morning but is already locked up. On the channel, he was talking about how whites are the devil. Basically, this guy was a hateful racist hater.
2) the gun used was a Glock 17 purchased in legally 2012. The guy had multiple happy sticks(32 rounders)
3) considering how much ammo he brought, this could have been a lot worse. The gun jammed and spoiled his spree. If you ever get a chance to shoot with happy sticks, they jam all the time. Had he used regular Glock magazines, this would have been a bloodbath.

But try and bury just one body in a shallow grave,
and it turns out there are 3-4 freaking game cams
pointed straight at you.
It seems like people get more useful footage from those Ring doorbells than from pro grade surveillance cams

The gun jammed 'cause he limp-wristed it.

Damn. The guy missed an opportunity to be a pawn for the left's agenda. Would have been rewarded with a new identity and a paid for house and property and a new life once the lawmakers got to use this as a tipping point for fresh new bans, all he had to do was use a Lonewolf 80 or some other GHOST GUN instead of trying to file off the melonite off the slide lolol.

f84b9f3287c27373d7babe52a583f5ce1f6230f093a00612871cf3b02c0dece4.jpg

Hat tip: Instapundit reader (F)olk, (J)azz, (B)lues Guitar

Yep:

Another video shows the chaos on the platform moments after people exited the car. Two trains are at the platform as a voice on the intercom yells, "Everybody on the platform get on the train."​

[rolleyes]

If that window is made out if the same shit on the outside of the train you're not busting anything, lol. It aint shattering. Even if you fired a gun at it best you will do is punch holes in it if its "railway" plexiglass.

1649910297575.png

If that window is made out if the same shit on the outside of the train you're not busting anything, lol. It aint shattering. Even if you fired a gun at it best you will do is punch holes in it if its "railway" plexiglass.
You never know what motivation might accomplish.

The one time The Bride and I took the Northeast Corridor from Rt. 128 to Philadelphia Penn Station,
we discovered why the windows on some locomotives are covered with a grid of steel bars.

A couple of rows in front of us were a few rows of Brownies - not even Girl Scouts - on a field trip.
They were of course chattering like a circus load of monkeys on meth.

Until the train was whipping at speed through salt marsh between Providence and New Haven.
I saw one or two youts on the RoW. One of them whipped a rock
(just realized it must have been a chunk of ballast) at the train.

It hit the window directly athwart some of the Brownies.
It held, but of course was shattered worse than Mick Jagger on Some Girls.

The Brownies instantly switched to screaming in mortal terror.

Once they moved to some empty seats away from the broken window,
there was no more chatter. It was probably more like this:

The steel bars are gonna be to protect engineers from stuff dropped off of bridges.
(I still remember that one night youts pushed one of the much-bigger-than-a-breadbox
parapet stones off of a Southern State Parkway overpass on Long Island
and decapitated a woman driver. Nassau PD caught them because the cops
canvassed the adjacent neighborhoods and found a house party).

If I'm battering a window with a fire extinguisher,
it's gonna be a lot more force than some yout whipping ballast.

I've taken the liberty of numbering your claims.

In real life, the suspect's actual motivation was...
  1. [ ]
  2. [ ]
  3. [ ]
  4. [ ]
  5. [x]
Thank you for your analysis. I've taken the time to tally the number of times I speculated on the shooters motivation: 0
My doomer-rant was simply that people are spun up, depressed, and angry- So it comes as no surprise that some people are going to act out because their cages have been rattled by a bunch of bullshit narratives and economic desperation.
When "silence is violence" and also "words are violence" I am not shocked when some crazy a**h*** puts 2 + 2 together and decides real violence is the answer.
If I had to speculate on the shooters motivation, would probably say: Evil/insanity mixed with some sort or racial existentialism and narrative of systematic/historical oppression.
But what is the point? Attempting to discern the motivations of crazy people is like eating a pile of shit to see if it tastes more like corn or peanuts.

If I had to speculate on the shooters motivation, would probably say: Evil/insanity mixed with some sort or racial existentialism and narrative of systematic/historical oppression.
If I had to speculate on the shooter's motivation,
his mother got toxoplasmosis from a cat litter box
while she was carrying him,
and he's a violent paranoid schizophrenic.

Back
Top Bottom