Radical Left Stage Shootings to force Dems Hand on Gun Control ???

Another shooting in NYC subway. Radical Left Stage Shootings to force Dems Hand on Gun Control. Another conspiracy theory or the truth. You be the judge.

Not very good one, if thats the reason.....

No white guy perp
No "assault wepin" (yet... but watch. Itll be a "ghost gun" pistol or some bs)
No toddler/children corpses
Liberal BDC

So it scores like 1 or 1.5 out of 4 of course in MSM lyfe NYC lives worth moar than the rest of us so theres that

ETA; it is a little too convenient though.

I know I shouldn't be surprised at this point but the number of people whose first reaction is to whip out their phone and start recording is absurd. And how the hell do you not kill at least a dozen people in that scenario. Can you be considered armed and not very dangerous?

Another shooting in NYC subway. Radical Left Stage Shootings to force Dems Hand on Gun Control. Another conspiracy theory or the truth. You be the judge.
So the day after Bidens BS story of ghost guns, during his lowest approval rate, the day the highest inflation rates are to be announced, the same day coincidentally the cameras in the subway were down and somehow the shooter dropped his credit card 🤣🤣🤣 Right now the false flag thinks he’s getting away but his handler won’t let him see the light of day.

I know I shouldn't be surprised at this point but the number of people whose first reaction is to whip out their phone and start recording is absurd. And how the hell do you not kill at least a dozen people in that scenario. Can you be considered armed and not very dangerous?
Their reaction should have been to pull out their CC sidearm but it’s NYC and they say you don’t need one

The first thing I do when I walk into anyplace is look for the exit.
You want to find at least 2 exits. Take it from me, shit goes all dynamic and your window can close fast.
Feng Shui, FTW.

Right now the false flag thinks he’s getting away but his handler won’t let him see the light of day.
6cdbxa.jpg

Was just thinking the same thing. Dems are going to likely lose Congress in the fall (cheating not withstanding) so this is their time to make the push for moar gun control.
I mean, Romney is a solid anti who will vote yes on anything, but Sinema and Manchin are from pro gun states who know if they vote for anything egregious they are done and they've said they will not use the nuclear option.

Definitely in a tight spot right now and if any GOP senator from a state with a Donk governor croaks it could happen.

beyond the odds of humanity to be coincidental, yeah kinda like election fraud

what I'm saying is election fraud happened and people should hang for treason, that clear enough
Clear enough, but do you see where your first statement was unclear?

As for my join date comment, it is just a bias I've developed after seeing thousands of troll posts on different boards. The vast majority of them from users who just popped in, sometimes that day.

There's been many here.

Don't wear the shoe if it doesn't fit.[wink]

I love the intercom lady at the end of that video. “Everybody on the platform stay ON the train.” Repeats a couple times.

Uhh how about No & GFY lady.

My son's old school - all first floor rooms. "If there is an armed intruder, we're going to lock the door and sit here and wait."

I told my son, "If there is an armed intruder, GTFO the window and run down the side street. Run to the end if you need to. But GTFO!"

My son's old school - all first floor rooms. "If there is an armed intruder, we're going to lock the door and sit here and wait."

I told my son, "If there is an armed intruder, GTFO the window and run down the side street. Run to the end if you need to. But GTFO!"
Yup. Absolutely. It’s just common sense and sound, individual thinking. The same things obviously lacking in schools these days.

I would throw a desk and jump out of a 3rd story window if I had to. I'd rather 2 broken legs and some ribs than a gsw

Clear enough, but do you see where your first statement was unclear?

As for my join date comment, it is just a bias I've developed after seeing thousands of troll posts on different boards. The vast majority of them from users who just popped in, sometimes that day.

There's been many here.

Don't wear the shoe if it doesn't fit.[wink]
I see where it could be construed either way, no offense taken on join date, I stop in when I can, post my 2 cents and move on.

I don't think this was a false flag, neither was CA shooting, but it was all staged.
It was staged by 2 years of cooping people up in their houses, telling them they can't work, they can't see family and friends. They can't go to school or church or the beach.
Destroying the economy, so whatever money you have saved is worth 8.5% less than it was last year, while the price of everything is exploding.
Meanwhile, the talking heads and the pretty people on the TV are telling you that the sky is falling and that someone else is cause of your problem because you look a certain way, or that you can't be "your authentic self" because you were born with the wrong private-parts/chromosomes.
Our kids are depressed and killing themselves in record numbers because Tiktok-monsters have become a substitute for parents and real-life-friends.
Crime is exploding in cities where the law is not being enforced and even when it is, criminals are put back on to the streets with reduced sentences because "equity".
...and yet still the answer is more authoritarian laws, increase rule by bureaucracy, and bans on drill bits.
Not a false flag, but not a coincidence at all. Just wait till it gets hot outside, summer 2022 is going to be a party.
/doompost
[party][party][party][party][party][party][party][party]

1. I don't think this was a false flag, neither was CA shooting, but it was all staged. It was staged by 2 years of cooping people up in their houses, telling them they can't work, they can't see family and friends. They can't go to school or church or the beach.
  2. Destroying the economy, so whatever money you have saved is worth 8.5% less than it was last year, while the price of everything is exploding.
  3. Meanwhile, the talking heads and the pretty people on the TV are telling you that the sky is falling and that someone else is cause of your problem because you look a certain way, or that you can't be "your authentic self" because you were born with the wrong private-parts/chromosomes.
  4. Our kids are depressed and killing themselves in record numbers because Tiktok-monsters have become a substitute for parents and real-life-friends.
  5. Crime is exploding in cities where the law is not being enforced and even when it is, criminals are put back on to the streets with reduced sentences because "equity".
I've taken the liberty of numbering your claims.

In real life, the suspect's actual motivation was...
  1. [ ]
  2. [ ]
  3. [ ]
  4. [ ]
  5. [x]

There is absolutely no limit to what the Democrats will do. The Democrat dictators are all about control but in order to get control, like most dictators they have to get the guns.

This guy shoots up a NYC SUBWAY, caps TEN people, none of them fatally and manages to actually ESCAPE with the billion cctv cameras there, not to mention the probably dozens of metro police stationed there? What was he using anyway, a 32ACP?

Hol up, lemme fix my tinfoil hat... could he be a spook?
Conveniently, EVERY CAMERA on that platform was down for maintenance or otherwise not functional.
Over 600 CCTV cameras in the area.
If it was a white guy in a maga hat there would be 8K video streaming non-stop from every camera.

30 rounds expended on a crowded train with no way for people to escape and not a single fatality.
He either wasn't trying or he really, really sucks.

So the day after Bidens BS story of ghost guns, during his lowest approval rate, the day the highest inflation rates are to be announced, the same day coincidentally the cameras in the subway were down and somehow the shooter dropped his credit card 🤣🤣🤣 Right now the false flag thinks he’s getting away but his handler won’t let him see the light of day.
Chances are he already committed "Suicide" .
Shot six times in the back of the head, open and shut case.

Thinking about the cameras being down angle, I’m thinking there’s actually a good chance that they were.

Look at our transit system here, it’s an unmitigated disaster. Complete lack of maintenance, political and financial corruption like you read about, theft, working conditions, entitled employees, diversity shoved down everyone’s throat daily, etc. Nightmare fuel.

NY’s system is probably 10x the size of ours. Imagine the level of DGAF and shitty system conditions that must surround that place.

I just think it’s a very real possibility considering our state/city run clusterf***.

Thinking about the cameras being down angle, I’m thinking there’s actually a good chance that they were.

Look at our transit system here, it’s an unmitigated disaster. Complete lack of maintenance, political and financial corruption like you read about, theft, working conditions, entitled employees, diversity shoved down everyone’s throat daily, etc. Nightmare fuel.

NY’s system is probably 10x the size of ours. Imagine the level of DGAF and shitty system conditions that must surround that place.

I just think it’s a very real possibility considering our state/city run clusterf***.

I don't think its possible that it would even be operable if it was ran as badly as MBTA is. NYCs system size demands some sort of "order" otherwise itd be broken. not to mention the % of their population leans on that system a lot harder than we do here. The cameras being broken there is highly suspicious.

Thats the "kind of suspicious" maybe at most a few steps below something like the January 6 suspicious of "people invading the capital building in the one city in america with the most amount of interconnected federal and local law enforcement agencies in the country who intentionally just didnt do anything despite knowing a huge event was going on" kind of suspicious.... [laugh]

while still being way way below "Epstein killed himself in his cell and the cameras were broken" kind of suspicious, though.

Back
Top Bottom