• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Radical Left Stage Shootings to force Dems Hand on Gun Control ???

There is a never ending supply of useful idiots lining up for "The Cause". A terrorist is promised 72 virgins (species revealed at a later date), what does a libtard get?

beyond the odds of humanity to be coincidental, yeah kinda like election fraud
Well, you are going to have to clarify what you mean.

If you think election fraud didn't happen, I 10,000,000 percent disagree with you.

Judging by your join date to this board, I have zero faith in your devotion to liberty.

Hmm, the majority of "mass shootings" recently are almost always committed by men of a certain race who have something in common. They're felons who either were released from prison early by left wing DA's or prosecutors or violent criminals with lengthy rap sheets who weren't incarcerated because of white guilt by left wing Pols/Judges/Prosecutors, etc. Not a secret. Remember all the nonsense about attacks on Asians fueled by Trumps calling the pandemic the "China Flu"? Hmmm, almost ALL the attacks were committed by violent Black men who should have been in jail. Report said the NYC subway shooter was a BLACK man, shocking!

Last edited:
Was it an anti asian hate crime? Asians have been the target of violent attacks in NYC since pandemic started. Seems a lot of the gunshot victims are Asian in the videos. Could be just the demographic of commuters in the area.

Was just thinking the same thing. Dems are going to likely lose Congress in the fall (cheating not withstanding) so this is their time to make the push for moar gun control.

I love the intercom lady at the end of that video. “Everybody on the platform stay ON the train.” Repeats a couple times.
I heard "get on the train".

Uhh how about No & GFY lady.
Ranks right up there with the asshøles who sent people fleeing the second tower after the first strike
back upstairs to their deaths from the second strike.

My mother was the kind of person who would have calmly freaked,
grabbed the wrists of everyone else in the party,
and bugged the hell out of Dodge instead of gawking.

I never thought I'd be living in a world where
that kind of "wimmenfolk" reaction was the smart move.
Let alone the kind of world where there's an actual chance
one might have to flex that wisdom some day.

Well, you are going to have to clarify what you mean.

If you think election fraud didn't happen, I 10,000,000 percent disagree with you.

Judging by your join date to this board, I have zero faith in your devotion to liberty.
what I'm saying is election fraud happened and people should hang for treason, that clear enough

There is a never ending supply of useful idiots lining up for "The Cause". A terrorist is promised 72 virgins (species revealed at a later date), what does a libtard get?
Nah this is some mk ultra shit

Admittedly I'm listening to a podcast on that

This guy shoots up a NYC SUBWAY, caps TEN people, none of them fatally and manages to actually ESCAPE with the billion cctv cameras there, not to mention the probably dozens of metro police stationed there? What was he using anyway, a 32ACP?

Hol up, lemme fix my tinfoil hat... could he be a spook?

This guy shoots up a NYC SUBWAY, caps TEN people, none of them fatally and manages to actually ESCAPE with the billion cctv cameras there, not to mention the probably dozens of metro police stationed there? What was he using anyway, a 32ACP?

Hol up, lemme fix my tinfoil hat... could he be a spook?
If you're talking the one I'm looking at, there were 'several' explosive devices as well. But definitely not terrorism related.

edit: Ok, I'm way behind on this one. Guess there were no devices, story moved on past me.

Last edited:
Looks like those cop 'random bag check/detainment' tables set up at these subway stations are doing a hell of a job. What's next, a new law put in place that everyone can only use see-through bags when riding the subway like they do at some concerts and events already? MBTA taking notes.

Back
Top Bottom