• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Questions now that Trump won and question 4 passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Trump won and he was the candidate supported by the NRA what do you think, if anything, he will change on the national level with regards to firearms laws.

Now that question 4 passed can the work place still test and employee for use of Marijuana?

Last edited:
First thing is that he needs to be corrected about the "No Fly-No Buy" BS! This will hopefully open his eyes to due process of law.

No sure is employee drug testing is only looking for marijuana, but I would have to assume testing will continue for other drugs.
Found this on the internets:

• Marijuana use is still illegal under federal laws. Therefore, any workplace that receives federal funding or is subject to federal regulations requiring the testing of safety-sensitive workers — like the Department of Transportation, for example — must consider marijuana a prohibited substance according to the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988.

Random drug testing is to see if you are under the influence of many things depending on the panel used by the lab/client. Employers can still have a policy just like drinking and could included language depending on the job to include an inability to perform job functions, danger to the workplace, etc as a catchall. If you are high(or drinking) and can do your job nobody cares and wont notice. If you are a sloppy drunk or are Sooooo mellow that you cant do your job you deserve to be tossed for that simple fact. People who will screw this up will be donkeys (and I dont mean Dems) who will take edibles to work and lose track of consumption vs reaction time. Put on your big boy pants and be smart about when you smoke and no one will care. Oh and make sure to wash your hands so the tell tale signs of Cheeto and Dorito dust isnt every where orange fingertips dead giveaway.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Stoned-Bro.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom