quality red point for cheap? primary arms red dot?

Guys I would love an Aimpoint comp4m however I don't have an extra 800+ for one but I was wondering if anyone has any cheaper recommendations. Anyone have any of the primary arms red dots I see they have one on sale. Primary Arms Classic 30MM Red Dot.... Is it worth 60bucks or am I better with the bushnell TRS-25

Guys I would love an Aimpoint comp4m however I don't have an extra 800+ for one but I was wondering if anyone has any cheaper recommendations. Anyone have any of the primary arms red dots I see they have one on sale. Primary Arms Classic 30MM Red Dot.... Is it worth 60bucks or am I better with the bushnell TRS-25

Get on Palmetto State's email list, every few months they have a sale on Aimpoint PRO's for around $360 shipped.

If that is still to rich for your blood, the PA micro (T1 knockoff) is a pretty good red dot.

Get on Palmetto State's email list, every few months they have a sale on Aimpoint PRO's for around $360 shipped.

If that is still to rich for your blood, the PA micro (T1 knockoff) is a pretty good red dot.

They have that price going on right now. Add it to cart and use coupon code 'pro'.

How is the Vortex strikefire?

I like it. Dot is comparable to my aim point pro. Durability and battery life probably not but IMO the perfect cheap reddot. It's durable use able and cheap. (Don't pay more than 100)

It's on my cheapo ptac upper. B cm barreled rifle gets the pro until I sbr.

I would recommend the micro with removeable base and the American Defense QD mount. Great for the money. Micro sights rule and they weigh nothing.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Anyone play with the Holosuns yet? PA had one that was about the same size as a T-1, now they have some other ones that are similar to their Advanced Series or whatever they call it.

The Holosun HS403 is the one I'm thinking of:
http://www.amazon.com/HOLOSUN-Micro...e=UTF8&qid=1409357050&sr=8-1&keywords=holosun

- - - Updated - - -

You're a dick.

Don't be fooled, you have to pony up $8.50 for shipping [wink].

This message brought to you by the letter T and the number 9.

If I hadn't just bought a few hundred bucks worth of stuff for my Blackout pistol build, I'd be jumping on it, too.

Next time...

Vortex Strikefire red/green dot sight is a value leader. I've used it on my shotgun, Ruger Gunsite Scout, and .308 ar. Comes w/ choice of mount height, caps, and doubler. Not sure why the sf2 costs more & doesn't include the doubler.

Vortex Strikefire red/green dot sight is a value leader. I've used it on my shotgun, Ruger Gunsite Scout, and .308 ar. Comes w/ choice of mount height, caps, and doubler. Not sure why the sf2 costs more & doesn't include the doubler.

I think PSA has that for a hundo right now. Normally it's about $175. If I hadn't always wanted the Aimpoint I would probably get a Vortex.

This message brought to you by the letter T and the number 9.

Back
Top Bottom