• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Putting Money Where Your Mouth is... Trump 2020 Donation thread

Sent $100. Since then I’ve received multiple, multiple, multiple texts from Donald, Lara, Melania, Don Jr., Eric and Mike Pence. No Ivana or Baron though. [laugh]
Report it as SPAM. The Donald don't roll-like-that... [rofl2]

Last edited:
I've bought well over $300 worth of Trump gear from the official site. Plastic Trump Straws were my favorite. Just donated to Martha McSally yesterday. She is in a major battle with that Chinese owned Astronaut Mark Kelly, Husband of Anti-Gun activist Gabby Giffords. Yes, "Everytown For Gun Safety's" Mark and Gabby. They are Sh!tbag anti 2nd. politicians owned by China. I've attached a link. We can't let Mark win a Senate seat in Arizona. This is as important as the re-election of Trump. Help if you can! Thanks..

Buzz Aldrin just endorsed Martha McSally 2 days ago. A slap in the face to fellow Astronaut anti-gun Mark Kelly.

I had already sent hundreds, probably more, but was slowly getting sick of all the BS texts I was getting from every GOP campaign out there, the “STOP” text feature did nothing except shift it to a different incoming number. Seriously they’re worse than a group of strung out strippers going after the new guy that just walked up to the bar. f***ing savages. lol

The last straw for me was receiving some text/email saying “I guess I was wrong to trust you” or something very similar and asked for more money in the same f***ing breath, because it had been a while since my last donation. I lost my shit a little.

Sometimes little things like that at the wrong time can make you foam at the mouth. I flamed them back in an email and called for whoever wrote that BS (sent out in POTUS’ name no less-from an office in f***ing Danvers, MA) to be hung upside down and beaten with a whiffle ball bat before being fired and said you can thank whatever a**h*** sent that out for losing any further donations from me and invited them to respond with any questions via return email. Crickets. f*** ‘em.

Sounds funny but I was pretty pissed about it, that was my last donation. RNC/DNC, suck it, they’re all thieves, I’ll donate to the FMJ fund and be better off for it.

Sent $100. Since then I’ve received multiple, multiple, multiple texts from Donald, Lara, Melania, Don Jr., Eric and Mike Pence. No Ivana or Baron though. [laugh]
I gave $200 and Ivanka is sitting on my lap right now..... Shoulda given $200 ;)

Yeah, the follow-up coms suck, but the Cause is Just...

Here is Ivana bringing a box of donation checks to POTUS:

1603912192363.png

Sent $100. Since then I’ve received multiple, multiple, multiple texts from Donald, Lara, Ivanka, Melania, Don Jr., Eric and Mike Pence. No Ivana or Baron though. [laugh]

Yah...Ditto here but in the email world.....Sent a one time $50 back in the Spring with a monthly recurring donation the last 6 months and still going and another lump some yesterday..OK..I'm a regaular as they say

But DAYAM.....the friggen daily dozen email asks for more from every member of the family and campaign is really over the top...Gotta be at least 10-15 a day...

I even put some on a "send me less" click from the preferences page and they still get through exponentially...

He better win for all this agravation... [laugh]

Blood and Treasure, Right?

Sent a hundo... Your Turn !

STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP!

View attachment 404769

"Don't just Bitch about Biden... Do Something Today!"
I was at $250 and just fired off another C note. Although the wife said $350 is enough honey. Did $300 in 2016. I don't care how many times the Trump campaign calls me. Being hit up for extra dough is a walk in the park for me compared to what will happen to this country if Trump loses.

I'm not great with computers, but the emails have a little doohickie...

WinRed Logo
You've been unsubscribed.

I'm not great with computers, but the emails have a little doohickie...

WinRed Logo
You've been unsubscribed.

Makes no difference. The tag will switch up 30 ways to Sunday between text and email, as soon as you unsubscribe/text STOP it goes directly to another bank of numbers.

Makes no difference. The tag will switch up 30 ways to Sunday between text and email, as soon as you unsubscribe/text STOP it goes directly to another bank of numbers.
Hey! You could be right! I just started getting these...

1603913110802.png

Back
Top Bottom