• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PSA's Monday Deal. You're killing me, PSA.

PSA 16'' M4 CMV Chrome-Lined Premium Rifle Kit, just $499.

75311112_d.jpg

You're killing me, here. Add one of the $75 lowers from the group buys, and you're into a complete AR for less than $600. How do I not buy one or two just to stick on the shelf against the future??

Details

Barrel: 16", Chrome-lined, Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, M4 profile, 5.56 NATO chamber with a 6-groove, 1:7 right-hand twist , chrome-lined bore, High pressure tested and Mag particle inspected, carbine-length gas port, and M4 feedramps. Barrels are finished off with a taper pinned, f-marked, front sight post, standard handguards, and an A2 flash hider. Barrel is made for PSA by FN right here in South Carolina.

Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring machined T marks, and a mil-spec finish. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.

Bolt: Bolt is made of Mil-spec shot-peened Carpenter 158 steel. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec. Bolt carrier is parkerized outside, and chrome lined inside.

Each upper is assembled to order with care, and test fired.

[crying]
I just sold my AR (that I only just finished building and put 20 or 30 rds though it) to work on the house. Now I REALLY want to buy a set so I can build out a lower I have in the bottom of the safe..

Nope. Just ordered one with a black grip for me and one with an OD grip for a friend with no issues.

Try again?

Nope, damn! Any tech guys know what this means?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mcrypt_module_open() in /var/www/vhosts/palmettostatearmory.com/html/lib/Varien/Crypt/Mcrypt.php on line 63

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mcrypt_module_open() in /var/www/vhosts/palmettostatearmory.com/html/lib/Varien/Crypt/Mcrypt.php on line 63

Not sure what that means exactly. Try clearing your browser cache and cookies. If that doesn't work, call them up and order that way to ensure you get it.

Closed the tab, went to their site again, cleared shopping cart, and the order went through when I placed it again. Weird.

How long did your order take? I ordered a PSA lower and the same MOE LPK on 11/1. Still "processing".

Stuff I ordered from them a year ago still says 'processing' online.

They said they have been having issues with their system updating. If you want to know about your order, call them and ask.

I ordered an upper, and it took exactly 15 days to receive it. Which is what they quote.

Thanks for posting the sale on the rifle kits, just ordered one to fit up a lower that I've been waiting to build.[thumbsup]

Yep it means they know your in MA. I'm just guessing but there was a thread just the other day about how they won't ship there and cancelled someone's order. I wouldn't be surprised if their system was set up to auto reject orders w/ a MA shipping address or maybe orders w/ a CC that has a MA billing address.

If it wasn't such short notice I would just head over there and pick one up for you but I don't have enough spare coin in the bank at the moment to go get it and be reimbursed I would need the cash ahead of time. Keep it in mind in the future. I don't mind helping you guys out when I can. PSA is only about 45 min from me. I just need some notice.

- - - Updated - - -

We can't order the one with the 6 way buffer tube, or we have to pin the stock, right?

You can order it you just have to pin it when the rifle becomes functional.

What's shipping????

Shipping was $15 but its not coming to MA.

You can go there and add it to your cart, then go down the bottom and get a shipping quote. You can remove the item from the cart after that.

As long as you don't place the order, you're not on the hook for anything.

Yep it means they know your in MA. I'm just guessing but there was a thread just the other day about how they won't ship there and cancelled someone's order. I wouldn't be surprised if their system was set up to auto reject orders w/ a MA shipping address or maybe orders w/ a CC that has a MA billing address.

If it wasn't such short notice I would just head over there and pick one up for you but I don't have enough spare coin in the bank at the moment to go get it and be reimbursed I would need the cash ahead of time. Keep it in mind in the future. I don't mind helping you guys out when I can. PSA is only about 45 min from me. I just need some notice.

- - - Updated - - -

You can order it you just have to pin it when the rifle becomes functional.

HAHAHAHA...nice conspiracy theory. I had the same error, and I live in NH. Now what?

I logged out and logged in again and all worked as advertised.

Back
Top Bottom