• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Poll: Should Elizabeth Warren take a DNA test?

A friend of mines dna came back as being a small percentage native american.
We laughed and laughed how Warren appropriating his heritage/culture.

It just proves to her the truth doesnt matter just what she hears, feels and believes.
She must have already had the testing done privately, because it isnt unlikely her claim could be true and if it was of that decent she'd be flaunting it like a Hawaiian birth certificate.

You watch, someone is going to grab a spoon or tissue or whatever and send it out for DNA testing someday. One's DNA is left practically everywhere and she can't hide forever. The leftist fake Indian will be outted someday for sure, mark my words.

th

Priceless . . .

A great alternative to a fake indian. Now the problem is to get him in to the Senate.

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai,PhD (M.I.T.) Inventor of Email (@va_shiva) | Twitter

View: https://twitter.com/va_shiva/status/973157766415179778

View: https://twitter.com/va_shiva/status/972126295336382464

Shiva for Senate in Massachusetts | Be the Light!

Continue reading
Guns

Most gun owners are law abiding citizens. We must protect their constitutional rights. Chicago has America’s strictest firearm laws and has record-breaking gun crime.

IIRC she dropped the charges and violated some sort of court ordered non discloser agreement by talking about it. I'm sure the pink hats and other feminists will latch on to the story. I haven't seen anything that is conclusive that he did it. So i'm taking it out of consideration for myself.

He challenges mega corporations regarding their products that mostly have to do with agriculture so he may garner Dem votes that way.

He has social media outreach as well as going around campaigning in person. So it looks like he's getting in the ground work in order to get his name out there. He's got a lot going for him.

Doesn't matter. Even if they prove she is a bold faced liar that's not going to mean much in the realm of DNC bullshit.

I mean they anointed shitlery clinton and rigged the primary so she would beat sanders. An old bag moonbat lying about her heritage isn't some kind of dealbreaker for them politically.

Shitlery left a bunch of americans to die in an ill fated, poorly protected diplomatic mission in Benghazi, and that didn't stop her from getting
nominated, nor did her email scandal or anything else. Lieawatha is comparatively boring wrt her relative sins....

Although it would be funny as hell assuming trump runs again, and they were dumb enough to put up Lieawatha. She would still lose. [rofl]

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom