• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Poll: Should Elizabeth Warren take a DNA test?

I'm sure she already did, which is why we don't have the results.
I agree with you.

She probably did it anonymously and hated the results.

If the results were in her favor, she would do it again and publicize the results.

Clearly she is a fraud and her silence speaks volumes.

Do you think the DNA lab would give honest results?

I think if they used 4 different labs and do like some kind of double blind test with the last 2 (anonymized submission) it'd be pretty hard to fraud it.

Not that it matters anyways because the people who like Lieawatha would still vote for her even if she was incontrovertibly proven to have committed fraud based on claiming to be part of a protected class.

-Mike

Senator Elizabeth Warren should do the world a huge favor and hang herself by the neck in the closest convenient stairwell, as soon as possible.

it wont matter one bit her followers will support her even if she comes out and says her family slaughtered North American Indians

Should Senator Elizabeth Warren take a DNA test to prove whether or not her claims of Native American heritage are true?

www.berkshireeagle.com

By the way, after all of you voted in the Berkshire Eagle Poll about banning assault rifles, there was a letter to the editor saying that the Russians were responsible for the lopsided outcome. Thank you Comrads!

Wasn't there a story about how Warren's great great great grandfather used to hunt Cherokee indians.

Elizabeth Warren's 'ancestor rounded up Cherokees from their homes for the Trail of Tears'... but she brushes off claims | Daily Mail Online

can't someone just find some of her DNA evidence on a hairbrush or something. I am sure the enquirer would pay up

DNA tests can't reliably tell black from white, and are completely unreliable for determining Native American ancestry. The only way to be "Native American" is to have a tribal membership, or to be accepted by a tribe as a member.

She has neither.

truthfully, I couldn't care less about her DNA. I would prefer she resign/retire and maybe move to a middle eastern country.

Back
Top Bottom