Poll - How confident are you the MA AG's directives will be overturned?

How confident are you the MA AG's directives will be overturned?

• We're screwed

Votes: 237 37.0%
  • Chances are slim, could go either way

Votes: 219 34.2%
  • It will probably be overturned

Votes: 143 22.3%
  • I'm not worried at all, this won't stand

Votes: 42 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would also like to see 'Since the AG of Mass did it' the AG of some other state take equally blanket and unilateral action against (the word that shall not be spoken) or even that 2A is clear, so I'm not going to enforce any firearms laws.

Watch the liberal scream and bitch about due process then.

Here's what I think.

We need to keep breathing fire at these politicians .Goal is helping us in the fight but there is more we can do as an independent .

Educate people on this tyrant law. Keep calling every f'ing day. Being optimistic will ruining your morale in this fight.

We need to set an example for other states. Other states are watching us closely. Whatever the outcome is.

Guys this is serious. We need to stop bitching and do whatever it takes to win this fight.

I wish we all could meet up regarding an agenda for a protest. I hate posting ideas on this forum just in case someone's trolling.

Just think guys. If Black Lives Matter can cause an uproar. We can also do the same in a peacefully manner.
You can't use the BLM example tho...BLM at this point are the lefts useful idiots and BLM have the full backing and funding of this administration.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I wish we were hearing something from Comm2A. No doubt they are working but this radio silence is killing me.

If they're cooking something up, and I sincerely hope they are, telling us about it would be a bad idea.

When you play poker do you lay our cards face up? Or do you hold them close to the chest?

I'm certain that Comm2A is working hard on this, but I doubt we'll hear anything until after they take whatever action they decide upon (my bet is a Fed lawsuit). Then we wait 2-5 years for a ruling.

When you play poker do you lay our cards face up? Or do you hold them close to the chest?

I'm certain that Comm2A is working hard on this, but I doubt we'll hear anything until after they take whatever action they decide upon (my bet is a Fed lawsuit). Then we wait 2-5 years for a ruling.

I know, more just expressing an 'are we there yet' sentiment, not meaning to criticize Comm2A in anyway.

And in that time anyone with a "questionable" firearm needs to tread real lightly in this state. F*ckin' sickening isn't it? FELON... at the snap of her fingers. As if MA gun owners didn't have enough draconian laws to abide by in the first place. At what point do we just say "screw all this" and walk the Civil Disobedience path, risking arrest, conviction, permanent PP status? [angry]

Are you guys kidding me? I live in Marty Walsh's republic and have my whole 25 years of life. I never had rights before the Dukakis days we've bent over enough. For everyone that posts Molon Labe and all other battle cries be prepared to stand with your fellow brothers and sisters at arms. Enough is enough. We need to stand is 1. At the rally I spoke to enough people to know there are more than enough of us that are ready to initiate the same response in 1776. What if the patriots at Concord bridge had throw down their guns and refused to fire the shot heard around the world against the most powerful military in the world? The martyrs of history were not fools and neither are we. I like many i met are ready to take up the same fight in arms to protect our freedoms not just for us but for the future of this nation. If we back down now we will have tucked tail and run and basically sentenced our children and future generations into 1000 years of darkness and tyranny. Keep in mind, when tyranny becomes law revolution becomes responsibility.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think I will take a few days away from NES...getting too depressed. Had to take extra blood pressure medication last few days.

And I thought I was the only one...guess for now it is the waiting game and more calls to the Pols...whatever good that'll do...

Back
Top Bottom