Police: Dorchester man busted with scoped rifle, machine pistol, heroin, cocaine

My Anal Retentiveness is killing me the way they lined up those cartridges.....cannot look anymore......
I didn't notice it until you said it.... now it's all I can look at.... need to get home to perfectly aligned bullets on a 1mm square grid in safe...

I just don’t understand how he got passed the background checks. I thought these laws where to prevent these types of guns on the street.

It's Banana 'Clip' pal.... get your facts straight will ya? [laugh]

I couldn't win with this one. If I called it a "banana clip" someone would have scolded me for not understanding what a clip is. Or, as you just did, scolded me for using the proper term rather than the slang.

This sounds like a conversation I have with my wife!

:)

You know, it's always good to be ready to type a response to a thread, read that I'm REPLY #1 and I pretty much said the same thing 6 months ago. At the very least, I'm consistent. ROFL!!!!

I remember back in the 80's there was this company called Parallax. All they sold were cool weaponry type stuff. They had the BEST catalog in the world. For all intents and purposes, it was the CTD or Sportsmans' Guide of the day (save any surplus anything), but it was so well done. Glossy paper. High quality photos. I still want a pair of weighted state trooper gloves.

They had all the 10/22 doo-dads of the time in there. Even then I wondered why people would do that. LOL

So, I didnt pick up on it months ago, but what's wrong with the shotgun rounds? If you look at the bottom of the block it looks photoshopped, especially between them and the next row of handgun rounds on the right....

Back
Top Bottom