Police activity/gunfire in Brentwood, NH

The low number of offers lost between Ma. and N.H. is to low for comparison. It is so low that no reasonable/logical person could come to a fare conclusion of the type that you mention. Were any of the officers in New Hampshire injured by Ma. residents? More food for thought.

Since when are Anti's reasonable/logical?

Seriously.

Well the shooter has an ex who is talking:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/05/...-by-man-accused-of-killing-nh-police-officer/

And ex neighbors say:

"Michael stayed pretty much indoors, I didn’t see too much of Michael,” said Peter, another longtime neighbor. “He just kind of stayed indoors, he was I don’t know, he’d listen to the scanner a lot, he did stuff in his room I never really met him.”

Guns, police scanner, and a lot of spare time to spend indoors how could this guy not have an NES handle?

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/05/...-by-man-accused-of-killing-nh-police-officer/

And ex neighbors say:

"Michael stayed pretty much indoors, I didn’t see too much of Michael,” said Peter, another longtime neighbor. “He just kind of stayed indoors, he was I don’t know, he’d listen to the scanner a lot, he did stuff in his room I never really met him.”

Guns, police scanner, and a lot of spare time to spend indoors how could this guy not have an NES handle?

I call BULL! You have a NES handle. Do you have similar plans?

And ex neighbors say:

I call BULL! You have a NES handle. Do you have similar plans?

No shit. That doesn't mean anything.

I'm not defending the guy.

I do resent the accusations that people who are introverted are automatically evil. So typical.

The explosion thing is interesting- its hard to tell whether it was say, big propane cylinders in the house or some nutbag's IED factory. There's also rampant claims of "booby trapping" but that just sounds like news media BS.

If I was going to make a WAG this guy got shot by the police (either by the first LEO or the backup LEO) and was bleeding out, or he felt like he was going to get shot by the police, so he set the house on fire hoping to die within it rather than be held accountable for what he did.

-Mike

The explosion thing is interesting- its hard to tell whether it was say, big propane cylinders in the house or some nutbag's IED factory. There's also rampant claims of "booby trapping" but that just sounds like news media BS.

If I was going to make a WAG this guy got shot by the police (either by the first LEO or the backup LEO) and was bleeding out, or he felt like he was going to get shot by the police, so he set the house on fire hoping to die within it rather than be held accountable for what he did.

-Mike

Let's hope that he got shot by both officers.

The only positive thing here is the dad still being alive.
I hope to God he has some decent family able to care for him.

That and someone might a get a real good deal on a build-able lot with a free foundation, ready to go.

No shit. That doesn't mean anything.

I'm not defending the guy.

I do resent the accusations that people who are introverted are automatically evil. So typical.
Agree. My wife and I each work 9-10 hour days with 2-hour round-trip commutes and one of our neighbors doesn't invite us to neighborhood gatherings because she thinks we're "too anti social". We're in our 30's and she's retired and apparently forgot the working class doesn't have much free time. On the other hand we see our other neighbors regularly outside. On the other hand I really don't care to play alcohol-free penny-penny bingo at 2:30 in the afternoon on a Tuesday....

I'm just waiting for someone to do the math and "figure out" that a state with liberal gun laws has lost two LEOs in the past couple years and MA hasn't lost one for at least...oh...5 years or so.

Clear proof that the MA gun laws are working. Just waiting for the NH legislature to step up and do the right thing.

/sarcasm.

R.I.P. Officer.

More sarcasm: and clearly a tinfoil hat affair that MA cops have probably shot more civilians in the last year than NH cops and that a disarmed population clearly would have no factor in that.

I just programmed my 3D printer to make me a black hole. I've always wanted to see one. What I really want to know is why did my printer disappear?????

You know, I stay away from people. Usually because I don't like people very much. The glorious exception is when I meet NES people. All others, I just wish I was somewhere else. I don't go out to bars and such. I keep to myself. So, do I have to go on a rampage to prove the whackos right? Not that I'd mind shooting some of the assclowns out there, but it would bother me a great deal to get ganked by the cops.

You know, I stay away from people. Usually because I don't like people very much. The glorious exception is when I meet NES people. All others, I just wish I was somewhere else. I don't go out to bars and such. I keep to myself. So, do I have to go on a rampage to prove the whackos right? Not that I'd mind shooting some of the assclowns out there, but it would bother me a great deal to get ganked by the cops.
If you wouldn't mind giving me a heads up prior to your rampage, I'd much appreciate it. That way I can be oconus.

special as in hockey helmet wearing lol!!! I've been water boarding Atilla, trying to get him to flip. He's a tough customer!
You do it all wrong. Didn't you pay attention in cop school when they were teaching the basics? You have to scream "stop resisting" while you do it. He'll break down in no time.[smile]

awww thats cute they have an AR. looks alot like mine when i bought them. that's adorable.
Exactly! When it is cops vs. us so-called "civilians", I am surprised that it did not include a tank or APC. When that cop killed an elderly man in Framingham, MA and claimed that his rifle just "discharged", where there any parades or grand funerals? Of course not! When "civilian" dogs are shot by cops, are any charges brought? Of course not! If a "civilian" killed an attacking police dog, he or she would end up in prison on felony charges. If a "civilian" killed a cop who was kicking in his or her door with a "no-knock" warrant, same deal. Life imprisonment, no parole. Well, one less pig to deal with! Too bad! I do not feel sorry for him. Let them bury him and forget him, just like the pigs do to us so-called "civilians"!

Exactly! When it is cops vs. us so-called "civilians", I am surprised that it did not include a tank or APC. When that cop killed an elderly man in Framingham, MA and claimed that his rifle just "discharged", where there any parades or grand funerals? Of course not! When "civilian" dogs are shot by cops, are any charges brought? Of course not! If a "civilian" killed an attacking police dog, he or she would end up in prison on felony charges. If a "civilian" killed a cop who was kicking in his or her door with a "no-knock" warrant, same deal. Life imprisonment, no parole. Well, one less pig to deal with! Too bad! I do not feel sorry for him. Let them bury him and forget him, just like the pigs do to us so-called "civilians"!

Its a shame that all of LE gets lumped in to the same stereotype due to the actions of a smaller percentage of disturbed and undertrained LEOs.

I would imagine it would feel similar to coming home from the war in Vietnam and being spit on, because you must have been involved in burning down Mai Lai, and you obviously had killed babies and civilians because you must have, right? You were over there, so you're guilty.

So, let them bury him and forget him, and his name will go onto a memorial wall somewhere, maybe in DC with that other big memorial wall from a different war.

That probably has got to be one of the single most ******* posts I have read on this board

Its a shame that all of LE gets lumped in to the same stereotype due to the actions of a smaller percentage of disturbed and undertrained LEOs.

I would imagine it would feel similar to coming home from the war in Vietnam and being spit on, because you must have been involved in burning down Mai Lai, and you obviously had killed babies and civilians because you must have, right? You were over there, so you're guilty.

Tom owns guns so I hold him personally responsible for the sandy hook massacre. He did nothing to hold the mass murderers accountable for their actions.

According to Tom, the libtards are right about the NRA being responsible for the murder rate in Chicago. You cop bashing assclowns really need to think about the garbage you say. Look in the mirror and you may see Diane Feinstein looking back at you.

And this why I will never financially support this website.

That probably has got to be one of the single most ******* posts I have read on this board
You too. So full of win though.

And this why I will never financially support this website.

Doubt it. You just needed an excuse to lump us all together. But thanks for playing.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

I'm thinking Tom picked up something that didn't stay in Vegas. Because he has been on a real tear lately...

Back
Top Bottom