Police activity/gunfire in Brentwood, NH

. Well, one less pig to deal with! Too bad! I do not feel sorry for him. Let them bury him and forget him, just like the pigs do to us so-called "civilians"!

You are entitled to your opinion, but I disagree with it. I won't argue that some cops cross the line or are just asshats, there have been plenty of examples that prove this. But in this case it appears that the cop that was killed was a stand up guy and I truly feel for his family. He showed up to a call where there were reports that someone was threatening an elderly man and was shot and killed for his trouble.

I also think that there are plenty of examples where cops are held accountable for their actions. Just recently the Mass State Trooper that was indicted for the drunk driving incident that killed two people, the Trooper that was fired for hanging at the massage parlor in Brockton, the town cop fired for stalking a woman in Brockton and the list goes on and on.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/25...-cause-of-fire-in-brentwood-nh-home-explosion

Officials from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives stated Monday that 19 officers from across the country came to the scene in Brentwood, N.H. to investigate the fire and explosion.

The fire was classified as "incendiary" and ATF officials believe that multiple fires were intentionally set throughout the home on the first and second floor. Though the home had a sprinkler system, it was overwhelmed by the number of fires set.

ATF officials concluded that the explosion came when gas released from pipes in the basement combined with the fires set on the first and second floors.

P.S. Don't feed the troll.

Back
Top Bottom