• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Six Flags shooting suspect struck by bullet in tense gunfire exchange with police, as mass panic sends nearly 600 people running for cover

Reptile

NES Member

Six Flags shooting suspect struck by bullet in tense gunfire exchange with police, as mass panic sends nearly 600 people running for cover on Georgia theme park's opening day​

• A series of brawls broke out at Six Flags Over Georgia on its 'opening day'
  • The fighting led to a tense gunfire exchange between suspects and officers
  • One of the suspects was shot by a police officer and taken to hospital

Six Flags shooting suspect struck by bullet in tense gunfire exchange with police, as mass panic sends nearly 600 people running for cover on Georgia theme park's opening day​

• A series of brawls broke out at Six Flags Over Georgia on its 'opening day'
  • The fighting led to a tense gunfire exchange between suspects and officers
  • One of the suspects was shot by a police officer and taken to hospital

"The fighting led to a tense gunfire exchange..."

It was tense gunfighting, not regular?

Jesus, Joseph and Mary.

I'm so sick of my Irish brothers getting caught in all of these shootings. They iz good Boyz. Remember, we wuz kingz n sheeit back in the day.

This must have been an anticipated outcome - by Six Flags organization and local law enforcement

You have to have factored in the regional demographic when placing the amusement park and understand the socioeconomic structure when working out the revenue projections

So…they must have planned for their guest’s low IQ / low impulse control….which should have included a response plan for 1) in-park incidents 2) on-premises, but outside park, incidents —> for both the single bad actor and mass casualty events

It happening on Day 1 is unfortunate and will be reviewed extensively to see how the training plan for staff faired against the real world incident

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. – Martin Luther King, Jr.

As Bob would say.

Let's take a minute and reflect on what Martin Luther King meant when he talked about the content of character. This refers to the core ethical values of honesty and integrity, respecting others, taking responsibility for one's actions, being fair and just, and being someone who promotes love and compassion in others.

1709590305850.png

Georgia kinda sucks not gonna lie

But what do you want the guy to do

Kemp is a pretty solid red governor but the reality is there are a shit ton of black people in ga.

This isn't the norm outside atl which shit hole city in the wrong spots.

And if he prosecutes blacks too much you get stacey abrhams

That's reality I'll take a softer kemp all day over that cow.

You do need to realize you can't be 100% maga all the time and win outside of like 8 states

I have no words. Just absolutely disgusting behavior.

It was apparently not spontaneous. Police had been warned in advance there was going to be some stuff going down, and couldn't/didn't stop it.

I'm not racist. Just mathematically aware.

13 do 50
13 is the overall percentage of POC
half are women. so 6.5%
many are under 15, or over 25

that leaves only about one or two percent of the population (young black males) committing 50+% of violent crime.

Clearly not gang related.lol
Just some yutes testing out their Glock switch.

"The fighting led to a tense gunfire exchange..."

It was tense gunfighting, not regular?

Jesus, Joseph and Mary.
Off the top of my head, I’ve only seen one shooting that wasn’t “tense“ may have been that only one party was armed with a firearm.

13 is the overall percentage of POC
half are women. so 6.5%
many are under 15, or over 25

that leaves only about one or two percent of the population (young black males) committing 50+% of violent crime.
Math is clearly racist. I really wonder if they even keep statistics on this anymore because that’s racist. Everything‘s racist!

Last edited:
What was the brawl about anyway? I can probably guess but all my guesses could br interpreted as racist.

Back
Top Bottom