Perfect Disaster Quiz

I got a 6/10, though the question about what to do with limited funds for the great aunt's house in FL...Shit, let the thing fall down so I can collect insurance $$$ before bothering to sink my own $$$ into it.

Perfect Disaster Quiz
Still afloat.
You got 5/10 correct.
Let's face it: Every brain needs a good workout now and again.
# Power learning: Train your brain
# 4 ways to improve your memory
# Study like a CEO

8/10.

Frankly, I still think that 1 foot of raging muddy water could easily force a car off a road. Few cars have more than about 8 inches or so of clearance below the rocker panels. SUVs and trucks would do better due to height and weight, but cars... I'm with the councelor above and filing an appeal.

OK, if a 17 foot wall of water was coming, why would it be safe on the second floor? Average floor height is 10 feet. I thought five was excessive, but I would not be on the second.

Oh well, pretty good quiz.

yes I (also incorrectly) answered that a foot of water would be enough to carry a car away. I mean, what if we're talking about something like a Mini or a VW Bug? A foot should do it... I demand a recount!

Yes I would have liked more involved answers on some of those, but still potentially useful information.

SiameseRat said:
yes I (also incorrectly) answered that a foot of water would be enough to carry a car away. I mean, what if we're talking about something like a Mini or a VW Bug? A foot should do it... I demand a recount!

I got that one wrong, too.

6/10

Same issue with the foot of water.
I also felt the guy running through the park was at greater risk of being hit with debris than the delivery driver.

7/10.

I got the first Ice Storm question correct, but shame on me if I missed that one, since the Eastern Canada 98 storm was the worst, and I was in the lower end of that one, worked doing relief for 9 days.

Missed the runner in the Tornado, Predicting Ice Storms, and protecting the Condo questions wrong.

8/10

I agree with Chris I've seen video of a car being moved with 12" of water.

I guessed windows first on the Hurricane. It was a toss up between that and the securing the roof first.

Back
Top Bottom