• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pellet gun or 88 Magnum, for mice?

FormerlyIndifferent

NES Member

Have always wanted one of these. ("Want", not "need"....but, that's what it's all about.) [thumbsup]

For shooting paper, water jugs, steel cans, fruit, etc., and....for making big holes in the walls so that the cat can have easy access to the mice. [laugh]

0806.jpg

Anyone else have one? I don't care if it sucks to shoot....I want one. It can also mate with the other sh*t in the safe and we'll see what babies are made.

I have an old model Super Blackhawk and yes it does suck to shoot. The back of the trigger guard hits me in the knuckle every time I pull the trigger unless the loads are very light. Ruger's Bisley grip frame is ugly but seems to handle recoil much better.

Have always wanted one of these. ("Want", not "need"....but, that's what it's all about.) [thumbsup]

For shooting paper, water jugs, steel cans, fruit, etc., and....for making big holes in the walls so that the cat can have easy access to the mice. [laugh]

View attachment 481786

Anyone else have one? I don't care if it sucks to shoot....I want one. It can also mate with the other sh*t in the safe and we'll see what babies are made.
I fired two single-action Rugers that resembled the model shown in the photo. One was a stainless Single Six .22. The other was a Blackhawk in .30 Carbine. Both belonged to a friend and were very accurate and pleasant to shoot. Can't go wrong if you purchase one.

Back
Top Bottom