• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Palmetto State Armory

My on going saga... Still no refund. Called about a dozen times this morning, with no answer. Be cause I was feeling pretty powerless, I posted on the Palmetto State Armory subforum at ar15.com. I was pretty clear that I have been trying to contact customer service to no avail. It took them less than 30 minutes to lock the thread and tell me to contact customer service for order issues. Rage ensues.

So, who can educate me on legal action at this point, since it's becoming pretty obvious they have no intention of refunding my money?

Sometimes filing a claim with the BBB can light a fire under a merchants ass. I'm not sure if they are listed, but it may be worth a shot.

call the bank or CC company, ask for a chargeback....

you'll get your money back, more impoprtantly, P.S.A. will have a chargeback on their account... and that f**** with their credit rating.

i've used the threat of a chargeback before against companies and it's amazing how fast they straighten their shit out....

next time you call customer service get the person's name, first and last.... tell them you need it because when you call the state's attorney general's office to file the fraud claim, they'll want to know who you spoke to.....

that gets attention also.....

Martha has no problem F'ing us over, hell... use her.....

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I have filed a complaint with the BBB. Unfortunately this order was made using my debit card so I don't think charge back is an option.

Thanks guys. I have filed a complaint with the BBB. Unfortunately this order was made using my debit card so I don't think charge back is an option.

does your debit card have a visa or MC logo on it?

you don't "think" it does?

so, people TELLING YOU it does, doesn't make you THINK it does?

i don't THINK it does either, i KNOW it does.....

does your debit card have a visa or MC logo on it?

you don't "think" it does?

so, people TELLING YOU it does, doesn't make you THINK it does?

i don't THINK it does either, i KNOW it does.....

Ok, so what you're saying is that if I have a visa logo on my debit card I can file a charge back through visa then, not through my bank? Thanks.

And there was probably a way to say that without making yourself look like an ass [rolleyes]

I finally got my order Friday but they also sent me someone else's. I tried several times to reach them by phone this morning with no luck so I sent an email.
We shall see what happens.

Even if it's a debit card you can call your bank and file a fraud claim to get the money back. Bring a copy of your receipt and explain to the bank they refuse to ship but haven't refunded. Not rocket science.

apparently it is..... maybe some people deserve to not get refunds....

It's not that it is rocket science, he was just confused about the process as it applies to debit cards. I had no clue about that either until the last few posts, so lighten up on the guy. It is not common sense, or common knowledge for that matter.

It's not that it is rocket science, he was just confused about the process as it applies to debit cards. I had no clue about that either until the last few posts, so lighten up on the guy. It is not common sense, or common knowledge for that matter.
^ that

And issue resolved, thanks to everyone who helped without being a touch hole about it.

I finally got my order Friday but they also sent me someone else's. I tried several times to reach them by phone this morning with no luck so I sent an email.
We shall see what happens.
Preface: As many have probably figured out, I have issues with PSA lately.

Eff it. They sent you extra stuff go ahead and keep it. Not your fault they have their heads so far up their asses they cant figure out whose order goes in what box. If they were reasonable people I may recommend differently but what incentive exactly do we have to make their lives any easier if there is no reciprocity? Sorry, but if someone kicks me in the nuts I am not going to help them find a pedicure because they split a toenail.

Their ineptitude will be their demise. Sad to say, they used to be such a nice place to shop...

Preface: As many have probably figured out, I have issues with PSA lately.

Eff it. They sent you extra stuff go ahead and keep it. Not your fault they have their heads so far up their asses they cant figure out whose order goes in what box. If they were reasonable people I may recommend differently but what incentive exactly do we have to make their lives any easier if there is no reciprocity? Sorry, but if someone kicks me in the nuts I am not going to help them find a pedicure because they split a toenail.

Their ineptitude will be their demise. Sad to say, they used to be such a nice place to shop...

It would not be punishing them. It would just be messing up the person waiting for their order.

They'll have to reship to the person waiting for their order anyhow and will probably do it from their own stock. PSA won't wait for you to return the extra stuff to them first so they can turn it around and send it to the guy who ordered it, if they do it's just one more layer in the ever-growing strata of customer service failures.

Again, 100% my own bias against PSA for the crap they're pulling against MA residents. If they were a company that was honest and reasonable to work with I would send the incorrect stuff to the guy who ordered it myself and save them the hassle, because that's what shooters do for each other.

It sucks that they're so incredibly mismanaged. I finally did get my LPK in after I had to email them and remind them that I purchased it. Even though they took my money weeks in advance of the ship date. I would never trust a company like this with my money again...

However, they're LPK is top notch. Everything is smooth, packaged in individual bags according to type and the pistol grip screw is alen head. PERFECT KIT. I'd be more than happy to buy their products from resellers on GB or somewhere else :(

Back
Top Bottom