• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Palmetto state armory, they won’t ship to ma so are there any third party vendors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look out it’s the Grammar Police!! Nice worthless rebuttal though 👍

Dude, I absolutely wanted to read your response, and glean from it your opinion, but your word vomit made it illegible. If your goal is to make a point in your post, which I'm guessing it is, you immediately lose the audience when they can't read or comprehend what you wrote when you do it with the skill of a remedial third-grader. It's like trying to understand Emperor Palpatine, "Something, something, dark side..."

Dude, I absolutely wanted to read your response, and glean from it your opinion, but your word vomit made it illegible. If your goal is to make a point in your post, which I'm guessing it is, you immediately lose the audience when they can't read or comprehend what you wrote when you do it with the skill of a remedial third-grader. It's like trying to understand Emperor Palpatine, "Something, something, dark side..."
Buddy I couldn’t give a shit less if you want to read my post or not, but regardless your full of shit that you can’t understand it because it’s written in plain English, you get exactly what I wrote regardless if it’s properly punctuated or not so save your bullshit and police another thread.

For anyone here to support a shitty company that won’t ship to Mass by buying their products is one thing but to defend them over it is basically a big FU to those Mass residents, I moved to N.H. a few years ago but absolutely haven’t forgotten my fellow gun owners in Mass, a gun owner is on the good side and to be ok with a company ostracizing them is just ignorant bullshit. It’s the same tiresome nonsense I get from fellow N.H. residents that bitch about Mass plates in the state, most of these two faced asshats drive to Mass to work so they can get a better wage and forget that lots of these Mass People pump money into N.H. with tourism. Keep being one sided and don’t give a shit about good people being under a hostile regime 🙄

PSA is not a shitty company because they won't sell to MA. MA is a shitty state that actively tries to f*** everyone, even outside MA. Why would PSA risk getting involved with MA when there are plenty of business they can do that isn't a risk. f*** MA people for asking them to risk their business by sell to MA. You think you are more important than the rest of the Country, that you deserve it because you are a gun owner. This attitude is why the rest of the country hates the northeast

PSA is not a shitty company because they won't sell to MA. MA is a shitty state that actively tries to f*** everyone, even outside MA. Why would PSA risk getting involved with MA when there are plenty of business they can do that isn't a risk. f*** MA people for asking them to risk their business by sell to MA. You think you are more important than the rest of the Country, that you deserve it because you are a gun owner. This attitude is why the rest of the country hates the northeast
I don’t think I’m important at all, I am pretty simple and do what I do and don’t give a shit what anyone thinks. I hate Mass just as much as anyone, that’s why I moved out, but I don’t think it’s good practice for a company to freak out over selling an item to a restricted state that isn’t part of their stupidly strict guidelines, but whatever you keep buying shitty PSA parts from them and have a ball. Don’t forget though that these Mass people that you shit on are on your side.

People from MA aren't on my side. They are only thinking of themselves when they ask a company to risk their business selling in MA. They don't care that it could affects the rest of the country.

People from MA aren't on my side. They are only thinking of themselves when they ask a company to risk their business selling in MA. They don't care that it could affects the rest of the country.
I don't think I'm asking anyone to risk their business by shipping a flashlight holster to MA. I get the whole "risk their business" but PSA can lick my balls as well can whatever inbred redneck lawyer that's giving them legal advice.

I don't think I'm asking anyone to risk their business by shipping a flashlight holster to MA. I get the whole "risk their business" but PSA can lick my balls as well can whatever inbred redneck lawyer that's giving them legal advice.
Ofcourse your not, but forget about trying to get reasonable responses from everyone here. Some of these guys are a**h***s and have the mindset that Massachusetts people are the problem, combine that with their shitty one way attitude and you have one of the main reasons gun owners get a bad name. They are the type that give the punk responses when a new gun owner asks questions looking for advice ect.. Ofcourse they would feel differently if they were in your shoes. Remember a lot of these guys are spoiled and couldn’t give a shit less that your under the iron curtain.

Reactions: DPR
They don't deserve your hard earned money and their product is absolute shit. When I owned Precision Point Firearms we did a group buy on blem AR-15 lowers for like $45 each or something stupid low. I got over 100 in so we did it again. Placed the order, (a week after receiving the first batch) for another few hundred. They kept me in limbo for two weeks after I collected everyones Money. Finally they told me to piss off and they cancelled the order. It was an accounting nightmare.

The problem is likely that although they could ship you the flashlight holster, they then need to track every item in their inventory as Mass-OK or not, and every employee involved must strictly follow the rules (ie something as simple as a packing or labeling mistake by a kid in shipping)..

I don't think any of these companies are trying to say FU to Mass or hold contempt, and they do great things for 2A by supplying us with what they do. They just have been targeted/threatened and don't want to risk their businesses.

Get a flashlight holder from someone else. You know the AG like to f*** gun companies from out of state, but you would rather have them go out of business for not selling to you them to be in business and support the rest of America. Your entitled attitude of is right in line with MA values

There are rules here not to name specific companies that will ship here, But people couldn't keep there mouth shut, no there are less companies that ship to MA. but you couldn't care less if they get f***ed over by the AG as long as you get your parts

No I’m in N.H., I’m just not a guy who shits on Massachusetts people nor do I buy shitty PSA rifle parts so try again.

I'm shitting on just the MA people like you DPR and Boris think your are entitled to them selling to you...no different than the FSA. Give me give me give. Do nothing to fix the situation, only bitch and complain about others

I'm shitting on just the MA people like you DPR and Boris think your are entitled to them selling to you...no different than the FSA. Give me give me give. Do nothing to fix the situation, only bitch and complain about others
Are you ok? Honest question. I’ve said it a few times now but you refuse to let it sink in to your thick scull so here you go for the third time.. I don’t buy from them, I’m in N.H. I can order anything I want from them but chose not to. Got it? Maybe take a break from being ignorant and one way

I know you're in NH. But you're still a entitled Ma**h***. You can move all you want. Doesn't change your free shit army attitude.

When people complain they don't want people from mass moving to their free state...your the kinda person they are talking about

Last edited:
Get a flashlight holder from someone else. You know the AG like to f*** gun companies from out of state, but you would rather have them go out of business for not selling to you them to be in business and support the rest of America. Your entitled attitude of is right in line with MA values

There are rules here not to name specific companies that will ship here, But people couldn't keep there mouth shut, no there are less companies that ship to MA. but you couldn't care less if they get f***ed over by the AG as long as you get your parts
PSA won’t ship me an empty box let alone a part of a gun to an FFL. I follow the law. Other companies follow the law. PSA is afraid of their shadow. They are the problem.

PSA has a sale on f^*%# but since they won’t ship to Mass I’ll just continue to give zero f^*%# about what you think of me.

I know you're in NH. But you're still a entitled Ma**h***. You can move all you want. Doesn't change your free shit army attitude.

When people complain they don't want people from mass moving to their free state...your the kinda person they are talking about
Your free state? Who the F’K do you think you are? And I don’t ask for free shit buddy, not sure where you got that from. And as far as “Entitled” goes WTF are you talking about? I work, pay taxes and support all gun owners, what more can I do? Your spinning this to retard level, I mean if you want to act like a piece of shit big mouth then that’s fine, I know your nice and comfortable typing bullshit but in real life you must really be an ignorant piece of shit huh? Your “free state” is funny, I’m here with ya whether you like it or not, if you got a problem with that then PM me and we can discuss it further, how about that?

Reactions: DPR

What are you getting from PSA? Free blowjobs, your boyfriend works there? You are on this thread like fly on shit.

You have a twisted definition of "entitlement", "friendship", "free state". You seem to think that selling a t-shirt to MA would jeopardize their business ... f***ing literally. It's like you hail from some twighlight zone.

Target Sports does fine with Mora and they sell ammo with bullets and shit. If PSA pisses their panties to sell a t-shirt to MA then they can f*** off, not to mention that their warez are shit.

What are you getting from PSA? Free blowjobs, your boyfriend works there? You are on this thread like fly on shit.

You have a twisted definition of "entitlement", "friendship", "free state". You seem to think that selling a t-shirt to MA would jeopardize their business ... f***ing literally. It's like you hail from some twighlight zone.

Target Sports does fine with Mora and they sell ammo with bullets and shit. If PSA pisses their panties to sell a t-shirt to MA then they can f*** off, not to mention that their warez are shit.

Boris, you always take it to a new scumbag level, not surprising though from you.

TSA makes their choice and PSA makes their. They don't think MA gun owners are worth the risk. With attitudes like yours, who would blame them.

You are all for freedom, until a choice effects you. Then you all bitch like a bunch of liberals.

You are all for freedom, until a choice effects you. Then you all bitch like a bunch of liberals.

I'm 100% for freedom, no conditions attached, whether they sell to me or not and whatever theirs and your sexual orientation is.

They are free to suck and pick their policies and I am free to advise people to shop elsewhere, like supporting local guns shops run by real pro2a dudes and companies that have the balls to do business in MA. And the reason is simple, I'd rather see those businesses thrive because they are righteous dudes who have my back and won't f*** me over 1/30th of a silver piece.

I don't know how else to explain this to you. You seem to have real difficulty understanding simple concepts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom