Palmetto state armory, they won’t ship to ma so are there any third party vendors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know of places that will sell palmetto state armory products. They won’t ship anything to MA. It’s frustrating they won’t even send optics and they have some good deals. Specifically if someone wanted to buy an upper what are their options? Don’t have out of state friends and have already contacted psa many times with no reply. Thanks.

Think of it this way, if some chic shits all over you and doesn’t have the courtesy to reply after several attempts, why would you still want to buy her dinner.
Move on brother. Don’t let the bastards get you down.

Think of it this way, if some chic shits all over you and doesn’t have the courtesy to reply after several attempts, why would you still want to buy her dinner.
Move on brother. Don’t let the bastards get you down.

You might not want to buy her dinner but...

Some shops may carry their products. But personally, I avoid them. You may be able to find an out of state friend to ship to, but by the time you add up the extra shipping costs, then you've lost any deal you think you had.

I don't believe Aero will ship to MA either and it would not surprise me to find many of the other manufacturers don't.

You can't really blame them - its only MA and CA that they don't ship to, and I'm sure it's because they were threatened and decided mounting a legal defense was not worth the business they do with your state. Given nobody in MA can legally throw a normal AR together, and residents can buy the items via other means, I doubt the state is important to their business.

Simple thing is just have a friend in NH. Could you possibly just ship to a UPS Store in NH? They provide rental of an address/"box" at these places and there is one right here in plaistow. Other companies provide similar services.

It really sucks because when you,are out of MA.
most all those companies will sell you anything.
It's all a different mind set when your in a free State.

NES needs a Tinder like app... for those special out of state hookups with no strings attached! "I'll meet you at 8pm with a lower parts kit, you bring the Frog Lube!"
It totally sucks to shop online, budget your needs, fill up your cart and only find out at the last step that the company won't ship!
I just found this out with Aero as well!

I don't believe Aero will ship to MA either and it would not surprise me to find many of the other manufacturers don't.

You can't really blame them - its only MA and CA that they don't ship to, and I'm sure it's because they were threatened and decided mounting a legal defense was not worth the business they do with your state. Given nobody in MA can legally throw a normal AR together, and residents can buy the items via other means, I doubt the state is important to their business.

No, Aero and its affiliated business like Ballistic Advantage (barrels) will not ship to Mass- for exactly the reason you state.

Regarding nobody can legally throw a normal AR together in Mass, please elaborate. Why not?

living in massachusetts one has to persevere. you don't give up after getting shut down at one place and log on here and cry. me, over the years i've compiled a little database of places that will ship. they sometimes aren't the most popular or well known vendors but they are reliable and ship to mass. i don't give out access to my list because i've done the work. it wasn't hard and i'm certainly not the smartest guy on this forum.

living in massachusetts one has to persevere. you don't give up after getting shut down at one place and log on here and cry. me, over the years i've compiled a little database of places that will ship. they sometimes aren't the most popular or well known vendors but they are reliable and ship to mass. i don't give out access to my list because i've done the work. it wasn't hard and i'm certainly not the smartest guy on this forum.
I get that. I don't share my whole list either, but I will help out an established NES'r with a name or two if it appears they're really stuck.

I get that. I don't share my whole list either, but I will help out an established NES'r with a name or two if it appears they're really stuck.
no, i get it. but i won't share with someone with virtually no posts, green light out and only here because of covid boredom. sorry if that ticks some off but it's how i feel. i have a bad habit of saying how i feel.

No, Aero and its affiliated business like Ballistic Advantage (barrels) will not ship to Mass- for exactly the reason you state.

Regarding nobody can legally throw a normal AR together in Mass, please elaborate. Why not?

You can't just go buy a new lower and build yourself a new centerfire AR is what I meant, maybe LE can, or an FFL can, but a typical licensed citizen can't without bending/breaking rules.

Can beat around technicalities like a pre ban lower, a fixed magazine AR, a spare upper for some existing AR, a rimfire AR, but generally speaking you can't just buy a lower and build a new AR in MA.

You can't just go buy a new lower and build yourself a new centerfire AR is what I meant, maybe LE can, or an FFL can, but a typical licensed citizen can't without bending/breaking rules.

Can beat around technicalities like a pre ban lower, a fixed magazine AR, a spare upper for some existing AR, a rimfire AR, but generally speaking you can't just buy a lower and build a new AR in MA.

Wrong. You wouldn’t be breaking rules. You would be in contradiction with AG Healey’s decree. But her decree is not codified law (or rules as you put it). That can come with risk, but it is not breaking any rules until they prosecute someone and a jury or appeals judge sides with Healey’s flippant decree over 18 years of established definition/interpretation of the laws. Just because some FFLs don’t want to risk their dealer’s licenses, that doesn’t make her decree a law.

Also, preban, fixed mag ARs (pistol or otherwise) are not technicalities. They’re legit and readily available options to build ARs with all the features you want.

You can and should absolutely blame those dickheads.

They won't ship you a grip or a piece of plastic, shit that hardly be a "firearm part" so much so that moth Ebay and Amazon would sell them, but PSA won't.

They do this because they are lazy and MA seem unimportant. They used to have a set of restrictions written down by an idiot that every hick from their hood copy/pasted. There is that other company in KY that also copied it verbatim without bothering to even read it.

Remember who your friends are. PSA is not one of them. f*** 'em. Support and have back of your local shops, not these turncoat walmarts of shit.

Simple thing is just have a friend in NH. Could you possibly just ship to a UPS Store in NH? They provide rental of an address/"box" at these places and there is one right here in plaistow. Other companies provide similar services.

PSA sells lowest price shit. By the time you jump into hoops it's not worth it. This is not even skinflinting, it's dumbassery. Skinflints do not approve.

There are plenty of other companies who actually know the laws and act accordingly. I choose support them. Be like me.

You can and should absolutely blame those dickheads.

They won't ship you a grip or a piece of plastic, shit that hardly be a "firearm part" so much so that moth Ebay and Amazon would sell them, but PSA won't.

They do this because they are lazy and MA seem unimportant. They used to have a set of restrictions written down by an idiot that every hick from their hood copy/pasted. There is that other company in KY that also copied it verbatim without bothering to even read it.

Remember who your friends are. PSA is not one of them. f*** 'em. Support and have back of your local shops, not these turncoat walmarts of shit.

PSA sells lowest price shit. By the time you jump into hoops it's not worth it. This is not even skinflinting, it's dumbassery. Skinflints do not approve.

There are plenty of other companies who actually know the laws and act accordingly. I choose support them. Be like me.

PSA is a friend to gun owners. I don't want them to jeopardize their business by sell into a state that elected a tyrant that changes the law on a whim
PSA is not the problem. MA is

@PappyM3 has already well answered the 'Yes, we can' reasons. That's what I was getting at. Building per the constraints in the US AWB that was adopted by Mass and followed for 18+ years is not breaking law, at least not the established definition of what's actually in the MGL.

PSA is a friend to gun owners. I don't want them to jeopardize their business by sell into a state that elected a tyrant that changes the law on a whim
PSA is not the problem. MA is

right, selling a pistol grip to MA would "jeopardize their business"

thanks for the laugh bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom