• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Palmetto state armory, they won’t ship to ma so are there any third party vendors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if/when Maura files a frivolous lawsuit against them (like she’s NEVER done that), who ponies up for their legal fees? You?
Please elaborate, when has ANY company ever had a frivolous lawsuit brought against them for selling a t-shirt/battery/hat to a Ma. resident?

I'll wait...…..

Please elaborate, when has ANY company ever had a frivolous lawsuit brought against them for selling a t-shirt/battery/hat to a Ma. resident?

I'll wait...…..

While you wait, you should start your own gun company and then sell whatever you like (well, what ever Maura likes) in MA

I would think they just decided that it isnt worth it for them to figure out what they can sell here and what they cant. Assign a "yes" or a "no" to how many thousands of products? Keep track of it all? Laws are always changing. Some "laws" arent really laws but the AG acts like they are. Easier to just institute a blanket No MA policy.

We're a small state with probably one of the smallest number of gun owners per capita. Im sure theres counties in other states that have more gun owners than the state of MA. Its frustrating on this end but its hard to blame them.

While you wait, you should start your own gun company and then sell whatever you like (well, what ever Maura likes) in MA
Reading comprehension fail.

I mentioned t-shirts/batteries/ hats, when has ANY (I don't give a shit what they derive most of their sales from) company been sued into oblivion for selling those items?

Obviously they think so. It's very Maura of you to tell a company how to run their business.

[rofl] ROFL, GTFO and stop trolling!

PSA is a 2a "friend" who worries about getting sued for selling t-shirt to MA. This got to be some of the most retarded posts this year.

When I am passing judgement on them it doesn't mean I am telling them how to live their lives. They can FOAD and so can you until you sober up.

Reading comprehension fail.

I mentioned t-shirts/batteries/ hats, when has ANY (I don't give a shit what they derive most of their sales from) company been sued into oblivion for selling those items?

Who cares, its their company, if they don't want to sell anything to MA residents, then that is your problem, not their. They are a awesome company to deal with if you live in a state that doesn't elect tyrant. Bitching about them makes you sound like the couple that sue because the bakery wouldn't make their cake

I'll wait...…..

This has never happened but some of these remote vendors, like sportsmans guide, possibly cheaper than dirt, and others.... have signed "consent decree" enema with the AG that basically say on them "If we don't obey the decree to not sell gun parts and gun related items to MA residents, that the AG shall reserve the right to punch us in the ass with a didgeridoo in civil court" These enema agreements are worded that broadly that the the AG could assess damages for violating them. It's basically something they sign when they want to get off
cheap, otherwise nobody would ever agree to it.

There are some MA gun shops that have even taken consent decree enemas, but not quite as broad.... like.... gun parlor. (where the conditional was that the AGs gets a copy of every 4473 the shop generates. )

Who knows if PSA has signed an enema or not. Most of them are done with a gag order so its difficult to find out. I kind of doubt they have, though, but you never
know.

-Mike

I would think they just decided that it isnt worth it for them to figure out what they can sell here and what they cant. Assign a "yes" or a "no" to how many thousands of products? Keep track of it all? Laws are always changing. Some "laws" arent really laws but the AG acts like they are. Easier to just institute a blanket No MA policy.

We're a small state with probably one of the smallest number of gun owners per capita. Im sure theres counties in other states that have more gun owners than the state of MA. Its frustrating on this end but its hard to blame them.

They absolutely did. Their business model is to crank out cheap shit, target bottom of the market and skim on CS enough to keep suckers buying shit. I am sure I've seen some real bitching threads on barfcom about PSA's "stellar" CS. That's what they are bottom feeders and I would not touch their shit with a ten foot pole, never mind do business with them because of their commie loving character.

I don't really care if a company has a f*** massachusetts policy. Or f*** CA, or whoever. They just need to emblazon it on their front door or website so they don't waste anyone's
time. Make people punch in their zip code when they use online shopping cart and add an item for the first time...

-Mike

They may be a good company for others but theyd be even better if they told our AG to f*ck off like Targetsports did. Tbh, I dont even bother shopping around for ammo. When I need it I buy it from TS. Ive gone out of my way to tell them where I am and why Im buying from them exclusively. If PSA did the same Id be likely to go out of my way to buy from them as well.

Maybe TS gets enough of their sales originating from MA that it was worth it for them to stick their neck out like they did? Im sure it all comes down to a numbers game in the end, so who wants to assign a yes or no value to each and every item, including tshirts and pmags. Assign someone to keep abreast of all the changes going on and then edit as needed. Then one day AG says rifle parts=rifle and her "law" (that isnt a law) says no scary rifles, so now what do they do? Ask a lawyer who says "why risk it?". Bean counter then looks at MA sales and sees that they bring in more revenue from the metro Phoenix area in a month than from MA in a year.

They absolutely did. Their business model is to crank out cheap shit, target bottom of the market and skim on CS enough to keep suckers buying shit. I am sure I've seen some real bitching threads on barfcom about PSA's "stellar" CS. That's what they are bottom feeders and I would not touch their shit with a ten foot pole, never mind do business with them because of their commie loving character.

They seriously f***ed up a group buy for lowers here several years ago before they went completely retarded. I don't care about their MA policy, by itself, but they left my FFL friend with his ass in a sling having to rewind a group buy and refund a bunch of peoples money. Don't promise something you can't f***ing deliver and then back out because you turn into "MA cooties afraid beta cuck faggots" in the middle of the whole thing... just tell people yes or no up front, I don't think that's too much to ask. This is before healeyban btw, so they wouldn't have even had that as an excuse.

-Mike

Good to see cucks supporting cucks.

I'll keep supporting companies that support the 2nd.
I wouldn't call myself a PSA fanboy but they were shipping THOUSANDS of 30 round AR mags into California during the injunction, and offered to go to court over it.

This was when some other big name distributors refused, wanting to "wait it out and see where the case went."

Of course they made a profit so it wasn't entirely altruistic, but they could've taken the same route as others who said "nope, we'll wait it out."

Good to see cucks supporting cucks.

I'll keep supporting companies that support the 2nd.

It is the FSA attitude is why PSA doesn't sell in MA. You voted tyrants in, you do nothing to stop them, but its PSA fault they won't sell to you, not yours.

Straighten your own house up before you bitch that other have to serve you

It is the FSA attitude is why PSA doesn't sell in MA. You voted tyrants in, you do nothing to stop them, but its PSA fault they won't sell to you, not yours.

Straighten your own house up before you bitch that other have to serve you
That isnt entirely accurate though. Think gun owners here voted for Healy? Its like saying the Jews voted the Nazis into power because they were living in Germany at the time.

That isnt entirely accurate though. Think gun owners here voted for Healy? Its like saying the Jews voted the Nazis into power because they were living in Germany at the time.

I bet there are plenty of gun owners in MA that voted for Healy. Fudd that think they will be spared if they turn on their brothers.

dd0.jpg

we all know that pro2a crowd in MA is an abused minority and kicking us when we are down should not score any sympathy. If we are dead to PSA, PSA is dead to me, now and forever. I say this because the whores that they are, in a crisis they will be tugging your heartstring singing how freedom loving eagles they are, when it financially suits them.

Here is a personal example. I got two gun shops in Natick and both owners are solid pro2a guys, never f***ed me or anyone I know and have done for 2a and community more than most people know. Not for marketing or business reasons, but because of their character. I really like that. I like doing business there. I'd encourage anyone do the same or find their versions of Greg and Brian. When you start shipping your business out to save a penny, you'll end up with corona virus for your a**h***.

In Mass? I have no doubt that some MA gun owners probably voted for her, because most of them are clueless. We have sort of a bias around here... NES is not a representative sampling of MA gun owners, not even close. The bottom 2/3rds of MA gun owners would turn their shit over if the .gov offered them enough cash etc. They literally don't care, a gun is either a
weekend plaything for them or something they don't think about that much.

Case in point- on faceplant in one of the MA gun groups, there were at least two or three douchebags telling people "STAY HOME DONT GO TO THE RANGE" cause its too
dangerous because of 'rona.... on f***ing outdoor ranges. That's just the tip of the shit sandwich.

-Mike

Again you can beat around the bush but walk into a MA gun shop and ask if they can order you a new <insert make/model AR15 here>. The answer will be "no".. a lower? - from what I gather that's a maybe..

Do so in NH as an NH resident, the answer is a simple yes.. whole gun stores are dedicated to selling new AKs and ARs, stocking almost nothing else.

There's a difference - whether it's a law or not a law I don't know but it's not the same "legal"..

I don't have much use for PSA (though I think its outstanding what they are doing with AKs).. and I agree PSA should state their policy clearly, assuming that they don't now, but face the facts: MA is so far left on guns they are an exception to the rule right next to CA. If nothing else its probably very hard to keep track of what they can and can't ship so they wrote the whole state off to avoid the hassle.

In Mass? I have no doubt that some MA gun owners probably voted for her, because most of them are clueless. We have sort of a bias around here... NES is not a representative sampling of MA gun owners, not even close. The bottom 2/3rds of MA gun owners would turn their shit over if the .gov offered them enough cash etc. They literally don't care, a gun is either a
weekend plaything for them or something they don't think about that much.

Case in point- on faceplant in one of the MA gun groups, there were at least two or three douchebags telling people "STAY HOME DONT GO TO THE RANGE" cause its too
dangerous because of 'rona.... on f***ing outdoor ranges. That's just the tip of the shit sandwich.

-Mike
You may be right. Tbh, Im a <10 year gun owner. Ive never really put a whole lot of thought into it but I have to say I just kind of assume the majority of gun owners are on the same wavelength as NES for the most part with Fudds making up a smaller percentage. Even for someone who just occasionally shoots trap or has hunted deer in the past or wants to keep his 38 revolver in his nightstand, why vote for someone who is so blatantly opposed to something you enjoy.

I don't believe Aero will ship to MA either and it would not surprise me to find many of the other manufacturers don't.

You can't really blame them - its only MA and CA that they don't ship to, and I'm sure it's because they were threatened and decided mounting a legal defense was not worth the business they do with your state. Given nobody in MA can legally throw a normal AR together, and residents can buy the items via other means, I doubt the state is important to their business.

Simple thing is just have a friend in NH. Could you possibly just ship to a UPS Store in NH? They provide rental of an address/"box" at these places and there is one right here in plaistow. Other companies provide similar services.

They don’t, but there are plenty of vendors who carry AP and ship to MA.

They don’t, but there are plenty of vendors who carry AP and ship to MA.

Absolutely and probably the ones who only sell unregulated parts, ie no lowers, no mags, no ammo, are most likely to operate without such restrictions.

You may be right. Tbh, Im a <10 year gun owner. Ive never really put a whole lot of thought into it but I have to say I just kind of assume the majority of gun owners are on the same wavelength as NES for the most part with Fudds making up a smaller percentage. Even for someone who just occasionally shoots trap or has hunted deer in the past or wants to keep his 38 revolver in his nightstand, why vote for someone who is so blatantly opposed to something you enjoy.
i can tell you that the 75% or so gun owners I personally know , grew up with and such dont even vote. Closer to 85% dont even shoot.
500,000 or so gun owners in MA , we should have a voting power .....but we dont. Shit i know people who still vote Dem because Kennedy!

Anyone know of places that will sell palmetto state armory products. They won’t ship anything to MA. It’s frustrating they won’t even send optics and they have some good deals. Specifically if someone wanted to buy an upper what are their options? Don’t have out of state friends and have already contacted psa many times with no reply. Thanks.
They are unwilling to ship to MA, so you want to give them your business because?

I bet there are plenty of gun owners in MA that voted for Healy. Fudd that think they will be spared if they turn on their brothers.
This. MA is f***ed and I think will always be. No matter what.

My daughter lives in SC and believe me those people arent going to bend over backwards for stupid assbackwards Yankee retardo laws.
They do a good business and want no f***ing crap from MA. They dont want our business, they dont want to have to learn the laws or loopholes.
They dont want to keep all our personal information on file. Its their business they can do that, in slow times it may bite them. Now they could give a rats ass. The country is a lot bigger than just this a**h*** state.

If your butthurt about it cause you cant get your smoking deal blame Maura.

Yes, this state did vote her in last time I checked. Its the retards in this state that are fully to blame for what pool of shxt we are mired in. We have no one else to blame.

So remember that when your stupid ass teachers or public union suckoff faggot neighbors decides to vote democrat and f*** up all your freedoms.

Or the Republicans in this state who cant get out of their own way put up a fxcktard like Charlie Baker because hes moderate and has a chance of winning.

They are the one you should be blaming, they are the enemy. People need to open their eyes and stop blaming people in other states for our problems. Our fxcking a**h*** politicians ARE the problem, and we NEVER learn.

Last edited:
For anyone here to support a shitty company that won’t ship to Mass by buying their products is one thing but to defend them over it is basically a big FU to those Mass residents, I moved to N.H. a few years ago but absolutely haven’t forgotten my fellow gun owners in Mass, a gun owner is on the good side and to be ok with a company ostracizing them is just ignorant bullshit. It’s the same tiresome nonsense I get from fellow N.H. residents that bitch about Mass plates in the state, most of these two faced asshats drive to Mass to work so they can get a better wage and forget that lots of these Mass People pump money into N.H. with tourism. Keep being one sided and don’t give a shit about good people being under a hostile regime 🙄

For anyone here to support a shitty company that won’t ship to Mass by buying their products is one thing but to defend them over it is basically a big FU to those Mass residents, I moved to N.H. a few years ago but absolutely haven’t forgotten my fellow gun owners in Mass, a gun owner is on the good side and to be ok with a company ostracizing them is just ignorant bullshit. It’s the same tiresome nonsense I get from fellow N.H. residents that bitch about Mass plates in the state, most of these two faced asshats drive to Mass to work so they can get a better wage and forget that lots of these Mass People pump money into N.H. with tourism. Keep being one sided and don’t give a shit about good people being under a hostile regime 🙄

Punctuation. It's a thing.

bnx28.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom