• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Out of state dealers that do frame transfers?

Oh, well - I guess I am not going to get any help here then. I thought, as 2A people, you wouldn't be such a bunch of weenies.

I might as well pack up my whole "reporter fishing expedition" and get out of here.

PM me you jackasses :) , if you don't want to respond here openly.
You need the secret handshake aswell as to pass the three trials.

1 what is your name?
2 what is your quest?
3 what is the wind speed of a swallow?

You are saying you were serious?! At first, I thought you were just another jackass who thought they were being smart. But this followup is approaching somewhat of a decent troll. So I'll give you that.

Seriously — a Demo Letter is a “Loop Hole” that allows the CLEO to authorize someone to obtain a particular firearm for “demo” purposes… now, the true intent is that you actually demo it for the PD, but that is subjective and not always done. However, if you really want to comply with the intent — after you obtain the firearm you seek, you can bring it down to the PD and tell them you got a gun and ask them if they want to check it out.

For full disclosure, I’m not an attorney so none of this constitutes legal advice.

Best of luck

I get the feeling that gun owners are big on posturing and being legends in whatever wild west movie that plays in their head most of the time. I bet most will poop their pants if it ever came down to it.
Poop my pants? Sorry little girl you have zero life experiences if you think you can actually gauge the temperature of an extremely diverse group of individuals based on a few trolling you. If you have legal questions call Maura Heeley.

So what’s the latest?

Can I get a Glock in ma?

Are @Reptiles mags a bargain along with the noveske lower?

OP why do you want an out of state FFL to do a frame transfer? Are you transferring into MA? You would need an MA FFL to do it. I recommend Northeast Trading Co in North Attleboro - they are very helpful and accommondating when it comes to getting frames into the hands of the people. I've heard people have had better luck there than most other dealers around here. Good luck!

OP why do you want an out of state FFL to do a frame transfer? Are you transferring into MA? You would need an MA FFL to do it. I recommend Northeast Trading Co in North Attleboro - they are very helpful and accommondating when it comes to getting frames into the hands of the people. I've heard people have had better luck there than most other dealers around here. Good luck!

Sadly I personally witnessed the RAT do just this, MA to MA ffl frame transfer.

He actually was on the list of FFLs that would assist when I lived in North Attleboro. I didn’t use but it was known.
He’s a POS.

Even if he helped out in this regard.

Shows him as a complete hypocrite.

Did I mention he’s a POS and did a lot of harm to gun owners in this state?

@ziffusion don’t get too worked up about people around here having a little fun…

Typically the best approach is to call the licensing officer in your town and schedule an appointment with your CLEO. Simply explain what you want to acquire, and that you’ve had difficulty. Typically they are very, very helpful. If they can’t hook you up with someone, just ask them for a “Demo Letter” — plenty of guys use them to get off roster items. Larry Vickers is well known in the industry and he amassed an impressive collection that way.

Most guys around here just stick to the firearms that can be easily obtained in state or really reliable firearms like Hi Points. What you’re looking for is a bit more exotic, so definitely easier to go the CLEO route.

Best of luck
Most people yeet up because they are the perfect combination of looks and function

Back
Top Bottom