• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Out of state dealers that do frame transfers?

This is your first post so I’ll assume you don’t know how to buy one off the internet. Correct?
Ok, sure, I am new to this. You guys can have your little fun :)

I can find plenty of seemingly reputable websites selling guns (obviously). But I am not sure how to go about arranging for the frame transfer.

i am pretty sure there are local stores very close to you who may have mc9 in stock - the best advice is to get into your car or walk to a nearest store, talk to the counter and get it all done.
if it does not work at that store - go to a next one, establish good relationship and then it all will get easier.
store owner will appreciate if you make a local purchase instead of the xfer, and it will go a long way.

I can find plenty of seemingly reputable websites selling guns (obviously). But I am not sure how to go about arranging for the frame transfer.
You do realize that the use of the word ‘little’ in statements like this is commonly considered to be rude and condescending.

IE:
have your little fun
go to your little party
you and your little friends
etc etc

So you’re a stranger here, first post, asking us for help and advice and belittling us at the same time. Good job.

first post, asking us for help and advice and belittling us at the same time. Good job.
it can still be some reporter on a phishing expedition, so, you know, to react too much is pointless.

to the OP - thank all the good voters of MA and cancel culture overall for how the world looks like now and how people respond. and it only will be getting worse.

Oh, well - I guess I am not going to get any help here then. I thought, as 2A people, you wouldn't be such a bunch of weenies.

I might as well pack up my whole "reporter fishing expedition" and get out of here.

PM me you jackasses :) , if you don't want to respond here openly.

Ok, so your new to this. We all were once. Go ask your local FFL. They can help you better than a bunch of randos on the Internet. There's also better ways to say hi and make a good first impression. Don't get but hurt if your balls get busted because you ask a question you could easily find the answer to if you put in some effort and did a little research on your own.

i am pretty sure there are local stores very close to you who may have mc9 in stock - the best advice is to get into your car or walk to a nearest store, talk to the counter and get it all done.
if it does not work at that store - go to a next one, establish good relationship and then it all will get easier.
store owner will appreciate if you make a local purchase instead of the xfer, and it will go a long way.
Thanks! Will give that a try.

Ok, so your new to this. We all were once. Go ask your local FFL. They can help you better than a bunch of randos on the Internet. There's also better ways to say hi and make a good first impression. Don't get but hurt if your balls get busted because you ask a question you could easily find the answer to if you put in some effort and did a little research on your own.
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, learning.

You do realize that the use of the word ‘little’ in statements like this is commonly considered to be rude and condescending.

IE:
have your little fun
go to your little party
you and your little friends
etc etc

So you’re a stranger here, first post, asking us for help and advice and belittling us at the same time. Good job.
Well, it's tough to tell intentions over a screen, but the smiley face would mitigate it from my perspective. YMMV.

EDIT: And then I saw the following reply. Nope, you're right, he's a boob.

Oh, well - I guess I am not going to get any help here then. I thought, as 2A people, you wouldn't be such a bunch of weenies.

I might as well pack up my whole "reporter fishing expedition" and get out of here.

Last edited:
And don't forget that it's not worth driving 50 miles and wait a possible 1/2 to an hour to be served at the deli counter to save $50!

These are 2 great online sources for cheap frames

These are 2 great online sources for cheap frames

Thanks! I looked, and all they have is eyeglasses. At least they look like eyeglasses. Where does the bullet come out?

Goodbye Chris from NES.

Back
Top Bottom