• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Out of state dealers that do frame transfers?

In.

Note to self: Leave boxes on the porch as an additional line of defense.
How the f*** does the cop know the password? Is there a generic police entry code? Or does the guy leave it set to the factory code?

Interesting to say the least.

As far as I’m concerned, Israel, Gaza, and the Ukraine can all just fend for themselves let the whole f***ing thing implode.

That not a penny to any country at all I mean the entire world no deal. I know politics works by bribing people but f*** it stop doing it.

I wonder if being out of town when he was reported to be assaulting his wife in the home he was away from will be sufficient to prevent LTC revocation for the assault that never happened.

How the f*** does the cop know the password? Is there a generic police entry code? Or does the guy leave it set to the factory code?

Interesting to say the least.

As far as I’m concerned, Israel, Gaza, and the Ukraine can all just fend for themselves let the whole f***ing thing implode.

That not a penny to any country at all I mean the entire world no deal. I know politics works by bribing people but f*** it stop doing it.
Wondering the same thing about the code!!

That looks like Florida, and I’d guess it’s like an old folks gated community, with passcodes provided to local police/fire for medical calls. Just a WAG but that cop got it right on his first try so it fits what we’re seeing. f*** that, remind me never to live there.

Sorry guys,

I think this was a cut and past for a different thread

That not a penny to any country at all I mean the entire world no deal. I know politics works by bribing people but f*** it stop doing it.”

That looks like Florida, and I’d guess it’s like
whole story got hush-hush, with no further updates. which is odd, as when swat comes to your house toting guns at 2am, well, it is never a thing that just self-dissipates.

Back
Top Bottom