Other state AG's critique Healy Exxon lawsuit about climate change

"pssh", as in "I am VERY psshed-off"?

No, it's more like a little "spitting" sound. I can DO it, but can't figure out how to spell it.

It can be used like "whatever" or a host of other ways. Even to say a girl is profoundly not guilty.

"pfft - NOT guilty..."

or

"pfft - go eff yourself..."

It's very versatile. Can't recall what I was pssh'ing / pfft'ing at the time though.

Not surprised all 11 of the AG's are Republicans. The US Republican party is the only political party in the world that rejects any notion that mankind is affecting the climate. Must be all the campaign contributions from the fossil fuel industry. [rolleyes]
http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-reject-the-science-of-global-warming-w448023

I know when I want to find unbiased reporting without an agenda I always turn to the rolling stone. They have been known over the years for their top notch scientific reporting as well.

I'm very unhappy how this is turned out. I was promise it was going to get warmer and I still have to shovel snow and heat my house. I was expecting to be ocean front by now. Anyone know where I could send a complaint.

Last edited:
Most of the supposed research doesn't even take into account the effects of the sun?!

How the hell can you skip that when studying changes to the climate?

That's what they don't want to understand. The sun's energy drives everything related to earth's climate.

Wait, I thought it was the moon, with the tides, and all that.

Ancient aliens?

Back
Top Bottom