• I dont own one

Votes: 20 14.8%
  • I want one

Votes: 32 23.7%
  • I'll never get one

Votes: 22 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had the 238 in my hand when I was out looking before I bought the 938. I let the LGS clerk talk me into getting the Bodyguard. Lesson learned. I'll never listen to a sales pitch ever again. I originally wanted a PPK but with all the problems and no availability led me to the Sigs.

I think my special version p938 might be a better fit for you. Stop by to check it out, no need to buy it right away, plus I have a boat can sell to you.

I only put two magazines through 938 that one of the members let me try and it was an instant success from the very first round. It felt very well balanced and with hogue gripps it fit in my hand perfectly. For me it felt a lot better than my PM9 that took over 50 rounds just to pass - OK, I'm officially embarrassed stage :)
938 is definitely on my wish list. I'm also keeping the PM9 as well for the better concealabllity and after plenty of practice I do better then OK with it.

I went to range to shoot my p938 today. 100 rds, accurate, no malfunction. Everytime when I tried to get picky on one gun, I always thought about what could I get to replace it. I just simply have no good replacement for p938.

I went to range to shoot my p938 today. 100 rds, accurate, no malfunction. Everytime when I tried to get picky on one gun, I always thought about what could I get to replace it. I just simply have no good replacement for p938.

Yeah, My gun buying obsession has quelled with the 938.

Finally got to shoot one yesterday. Two magazines through it, pinging a 10" steel @ 25 yards no problem. Now I'm seriously considering selling another gun to fund a P938. GD'it.

Back
Top Bottom