• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Open Carry

For nothing, but today I took my dog for a hike and then to get some ice cream. While getting ice cream an assisted living facility van with about two dozen old people showed up. My pistol was totally exposed on my hip. While I suspect the vision and SA of a bunch of old folks isn’t great, nobody, including the other people there, seem to notice it. Nobody freaked out. It wasn’t stolen. No cops were called. The ice cream was good and the pup was happy.

For nothing, but today I took my dog for a hike and then to get some ice cream. While getting ice cream an assisted living facility van with about two dozen old people showed up. My pistol was totally exposed on my hip. While I suspect the vision and SA of a bunch of old folks isn’t great, nobody, including the other people there, seem to notice it. Nobody freaked out. It wasn’t stolen. No cops were called. The ice cream was good and the pup was happy.
In NH?

I roam about in my AO of S. NH (more in the rural areas than built up areas like Nashua or Salem) and I do see open carry (from time to time) at various places, including dunkins, gas stations, and Market Baskets.

No one bats an eye. Most don't even notice the OCers.

It's not like I'm looking for them either, so I'm sure there are also some that I don't even notice ...

Back
Top Bottom