On Mass Pike today and saw a huge anti assault weapon sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
ben, sorry for my spelling. I did bad in school.
'Cause they're more killy than regular rifles' ... who/what are you targeting ?

Targeting these mostly

troll.jpg

Ben , your response forces me to assume that your intellct is vell abowe average and you took all AP classes you kould

They've had plenty of various anti-2A things there, I see them all the time going to the HOB, my favorite was the one that had the counter showing how many people had died from guns...I forget the exact deal, but something like that

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sports, or even self defense, for that matter. It is about fighting off a tyrannical government, and keeping them off, using the same tools commonly available to the military.

George III
King_George_III_of_England_by_Johann_Zoffany.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Gage
In January 1775, Gage received orders from London to take decisive action against the growing rebellion.[68] Given intelligence that the rebels had been stockpiling weapons at Concord, Massachusetts, he ordered a troop of British regulars to march there on the night of 18 April to confiscate them.[69] A brief skirmish in Lexington scattered colonial militia forces gathered there, but in a later standoff in Concord, a portion of the British force was routed by a stronger colonial militia contingent. When the British left Concord following their search (which was largely unsuccessful, as the colonists, with advance warning of the action, had removed most of the supplies), arriving colonial militia engaged the British column in a running battle all the way back to Charlestown. The Battles of Lexington and Concord resulted in 273 total casualties for the British and 93 for the American rebels.[70]
minutemen-revolutionary-war.jpg

Last edited:
why do people need cars with 300 hp, when less will do? Why do people need skis? Why do people need anything besides the essentials? A thing doesnt need to be justified by its "need". Also, "assault weapon" is a legal construct made up by politicians trying to find a way to ban things. Assault rifle.....I would classify that under military naming. Two different things IMHO. But, bottom line, just because it is a want instead of a necessity, doesnt invalidate it. This of course barring the logical conversation centered around how these "deadly assault rifles" operate the same way as their non assault counterparts.....

^This! No one NEEDS a Ferrari or a Hummer.. people buy them because they have the money to and they're fun to drive, they like the way they look, maybe they race their sports car, maybe not, etc.

Last edited:
jefftk , i understand what you're saying.

I'm hooked up to weapons myself ... but in theory ... why would you need to have something which kills in ... let's say 200 yards.

To protect your home 9mm or .40 should be ok.

It's a damn abstract question. I'm not even sure if I agree with myself about it

I'm hooked up to weapons myself ... but in theory ... why would you need to have something which kills in ... let's say 200 yards.

It's a damn abstract question. I'm not even sure if I agree with myself about it

This won't end well, leave now.

Yup. Worth a double take.

Attachments

• jackie_chan_wtf_face_know_your_meme_i15.jpg
    jackie_chan_wtf_face_know_your_meme_i15.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 67
  • jackie_chan_wtf_face_know_your_meme_i15.jpg
    jackie_chan_wtf_face_know_your_meme_i15.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

This goes back to the question: Do you know what an assault weapon is?

Any hunting rifle can kill at 200 yards. Most rifles that politicians consider 'assault weapons' are less dangerous than most hunting rifles.

We tend to get defensive on this issue, because the people making up these laws are idiots.

You need a Modern Sporting Rifle/Assault Weapon/Service Rifle because the Second Amendment isn't about hunting & target practice - It's about defending your country & your family & yourself.

[thinking][rolleyes]

To protect myself from people like you.

I use to ride by it everyday while hauling trash out of Boston. Since being laid off, I have not seen the new sign. Do you know when it was changed? Because as of maybe 2 weeks ago, it still read, "The NRA spent 6.7mil to buy out Congress." blah blah

The building itself or something belongs to John Rosenthal.

Rosenthal. May he plunge a thousand feet off a cliff and die a miserable death. He ranks up there with Caldwell as far as high-end pieces of shit.

2575663-2566089_stfu_super_super.jpg

I was driving out of Boston today on the Mass Pike and while in traffic I saw a huge sign( I think in Allston) that stated "Assault rifles have great stopping power" and then there was a big picture of a hand (palm out) and it was followed by "you too can have great stopping power by supporting banning assault rifles". I may be off on the actual wording. This sign was so big that it spanned an entire building. Are these type signs common? its the first one that I have seen

Sorry if this is a dupe.

Yep. Don't get out much? Been there in one form or another for awhile....

Ben , your response forces me to assume that your intellct is vell abowe average and you took all AP classes you kould

Let me guess. English is not your first language? Tell us where you're from. If it Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kiribat, Kwarizm , Kenya, Kuwait? Which one KOULD it be?

Yeah, because that is exactly what I said too. [rolleyes]

wesome.

Well, seeing that you said " It's amazing he is just allowed to post whatever he wants up there." Exactly what the hell were you trying to say? Because two people just happened to call you out on what we sure they hell thought sounded like censorship .

So, does he have the right (or "allowed" in you words) to say it or not? Inquiring minds want to know

Well, seeing that you said " It's amazing he is just allowed to post whatever he wants up there." Exactly what the hell were you trying to say? Because two people just happened to call you out on what we sure they hell thought sounded like censorship .

So, does he have the right (or "allowed" in you words) to say it or not? Inquiring minds want to know

You mean "THE" right?

Of course the ****ing a-hole has the right. Don't twist my words. What I should have said ass bag, is that I hate the guy and wished he would drive off the Zakim bridge. What I also meant is that, I bet what I want on that sign would never get put up there, would it? This guy can spew his hate though.

Is that good enough Alice?

Oh, I am also against the 2nd & 1st Amendments too. [rolleyes]

I also think that everyone should be more concerned with how Treischl un-banned himself, and is now saying we don't need assault weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom